Tiger Shroff Net Worth is 11 Mn USD or Rs.78 Crore INR
|Height:||1.75 m 5′ 9”|
|Official Twitter Handle|
|Birth Date||2 March 1990|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2020||78 Crore INR|
|Estimated Annual Salary||10 Crore|
There are very few actors in the world who are self made stars. One such name is Mr. Tiger Shroff also known as “Tiger” by his fans. Tiger is a trained martial artist and is a man of great courage, by performing all the dangerous stunts in the movies by himself; he is now one of the most appreciated actors in the world of cinema across the globe.
He is also known as the hit-machine of Bollywood cinema and is among one of the highest paid actors across the globe
Tiger Shroff Net Wealth 2021
Here, we will discuss about such a personality who is a superstar of Bollywood film industry and is the now one of the highest paid actors and net worth. Mr. Shroff is the actor-stage performer and a trained martial artist. Tiger is often known for his action and comedy movies and got his first break through with the movie “Heropanti” direct by Sabbir-Khan.
He is among the very few actors who had given a consecutive number of hit films. He is now one of the highest paid actors across the globe. Also, He has a huge respect towards the Indian society and often donates a huge amount of money for the family of rural areas. To be in the highest paid category, he is also the highest individual tax payer of the country.
Tiger Shroff Net Worth 2020
The total net worth of Tiger Shroff is estimated to be around 11 Million USD, which in Indian currency is approximately 78,93,71,000.00 Indian Rupee (i.e. Seventy Eight Crore INR). Most of his earning comes from brand endorsements, for which he charges a massive 2-3Crore per endorsement. Also he is the busiest actor in the film industry with lots of projects in his hand.
It has also been observed that the net worth of Tiger Shroff has taken a hike of 70% in the past few years. . Mr. Shroff is also on the top spot when it comes to paying Income tax, he is one of the highest tax payers in the country.
Tiger Shroff’s House:
House : Tiger Shroff Resides in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Tiger Shroff bought this luxury home in the year 2015. Estimated Value of this Real Estate Property is around Rs.22.5 Crores INR.
Cars: The Car collection of Tiger Shroff is quite good. Tiger Shroff owns few of the best luxury cars in the world. The Car brands owned by Tiger Shroff include Range Rover, Mercedes Benz, Audi and BMW.
|Average movie remuneration||Rs. 11 Crore INR|
|Brand endorsement fee||Rs. 2-3Crore INR|
|Personal Investments||Rs. 28.2Crore INR|
|Luxury cars||Rs. 7 Crore INR|
Sources of Tiger Shroff’s Net Worth:
Being a versatile actor, Tiger Shroff is one of the most popular actors in India and other countries. Apart from acting, Tiger is also a Stage performer and reality TV show Host. He has also invested in multiple real-estate properties. Thus, we can be very positive that the net worth of Tiger sir will keep on growing through the years.
Tiger Shroff Family :
Tiger was born on 2nd March, 1990 in the states of Maharashtra, India. His original and full name is Jai Hemant Shroff. He is the son of famous actor Jackie Shroff.
He did his schooling at American School of Bombay. Tiger Shroff also holds a fifth degree black belt in Taekwondo.
Tiger is a very strange name, apparently he used to bite like a tiger as a kid and so his father lovingly named him Tiger.For his Debut film he underwent flexibility and motion training for his first film. He was trained under Ziley Mawai, a national level gymnast from Haryana for close to three years.
He helped Mr. Perfectionist Aamir Khan during his gym workout sessions for his role in Dhoom 3. The two actors got so close that Aamir wanted to produce Tiger’s debut film. But since that didn’t work out, Aamir released the trailer of Heropanti.
Tiger is a pure vegetarian and doesn’t drink or smoke. Tiger has won many best actor awards for his films.
Tiger Shroff movies
- A Flying Jatt
- Munna Michael
Everyone has got some little secrets or truths about their life but when it is about our favourite person we develop a keen interest in going through the pages of our favorite person’s life book. We hope we have given you the brief yet attention grasping reading stuff from Tiger Shroff’s life.
10 interesting facts about Tiger shroff
- Tiger Shroff’s real name is Jai Hemant Shroff, Tiger is the name given by his father. Jackie said he named Tiger so because he would bite like one when he was small.
- Tiger is incredibly talented. He possesses excellent skills in martial arts, gymnastics and dance. Tiger is one up against all the new comers in Bollywood at the moment.
- Fair skin, light eyes, chiselled body and a dream dancer. What else could Tiger ask for. Well one thing he wants is a few inches extra. The 25-year-old has only one regret is that he is not as tall as his daddy.
- There are no prizes for guessing that Tiger idolises Bruce Lee and Michael Jackson. But what’s not known is that among desi icons, the Heropanti finds only Aamir Khan worth hero-worshipping. He says, “Aamir is not only the best actor in the industry but he is one of the best human beings too. The mammoth star that he is he is humble. I wish even if I get 50pc of the stardom he has, i have 100 pc of his simplicity and humanity.”
- Tiger helped Aamir Khan during his gym workout sessions for his role in Dhoom 3.
- Aamir was so impressed by Tiger that he wanted to launch him in Bollywood. But since that didn’t work out, Aamir released the trailer of Heropanti.
- Tiger Shroff went through rigorous martial arts and gymnastics training regime for 3 years before actual launch of Heropanti. The training included back layout, front pike, 360-degree backward twist, wall flips, and leaps.
- Tiger Shroff’s closest friend is Bollywood Actress -Shraddha Kapoor. And no their friendship didn’t simply start after starring in a film or anything, both of them have been best friends ever since they were kids
- The actor trained under Ziley Mawai, a national level gymnast from Haryana for close to three years. His training involved back layout, front pike, 360 degree-backward twist, wall flips and leaps.
With the end, we wish Tiger Shroff a successful year ahead with lots of achievements and a good health and lots of love. May he keep achieving his goals and keep growing his net worth always!
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.