Shraddha Kapoor Net Worth is $8 Million (Rs 57 Crore)
|Birth Date||3 March 1987|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2020||57 Crore INR|
|Estimated Annual Salary||6 Crore|
One of the most versatile actress in the bollywood film industry and also the daughter of famous and iconic Indian actor Mr. Shakti Kapoor needs no introduction. Such is the name of one the members of the family – Shraddha Kapoor.
Shraddha Kapoor is an actress, professional singer model and also a performer in the Hindi Main Stream Industry. She was born in the year 1987 in the month of March and resides in the city of Mumbai, India.
Here, we will discuss about the life of Shraddha Kapoor, her work for various organizations which are promoted by her, her investments and most obviously the richest girl’s wealth and net worth. Shraddha Kapoor is a Film actress, Model, performer, and philanthropist. Shraddha started her acting career in the year 2010 and until today, she is one of the most loved and appreciated actress worldwide in the film industry. She got her name and fame from her movie “Aashiqui 2” which was released in the year 2013.
Shraddha Kapoor Net Worth 2021
It is due to her acting skills that she is one of the highest-earning actresses in Bollywood and has earned a hefty amount of money from acting, endorsement, modeling, and various other works. Coming to her net worth, the current net worth of Shraddha Kapoor is estimated to be roughly around 8 Million US dollars, which in Indian rupees is equal to be fifty-seven crores forty-nine lacs Indian rupees. (Rs 57.5 Crores ). Shraddha Kapoor charges approximately 5 crores per movie as her acting fees.
|Net Worth (2020)||$ 8 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||57 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||50 Lakhs +|
|yearly Income||6 Crore +|
Shraddha Kapoor Net Worth
Her source of wealth comes as a professional actor, Performer, singing, endorsement, Modeling and various other sources. Apart from being one of the richest individual in the film industry, she also tops the chart when it comes to charity and social causes and supports various organizations.
Shraddha Kapoor’s Assets:
House: Shraddha Kapoor lives in Mumbai’s popular suburb – Juhu with his family in a sea facing property, which has vintage look starting from furniture to textured walls.
Some of her work includes:
- Teen Patti, 2010
- Luv ka the end, 2011
- Aashiqui 2, 2013
- Ek Villian, 2014
- Haider, 2014
- ABCD, 2015
- Baaghi, 2016
- Half girlfriend, 2017
- Stree, 2018
- Saaho, 2019
- Street dancer,2020 and many more
Shraddha has won various awards :
- Lions gold award in the year 2011
- Star Dust award for best a actress in the year 2012
- Best celebrity singer of the year award in the year 2015
Brand endorsements include:
- Secret Temptation
- Hair and care oil Vogue eyewear
- Veet, etc
10 unknown interesting facts about Shraddha Kapoor
- Shraddha Kapoor completed her schooling from Jamnabai Narsee School and was later enrolled in the American School of Bombay.
- With versatile acting skills, Shraddha was also a good student, She scored 95 percentile in her 12th
- Her first movie was Teen Patti alongside the famous legendary actor Mr. Amitabh Bachchan.
- In the year 2012, she won the Stardust Searchlight Award for Best Actress for her role in film Luv Ka The End.
- She was ranked 6th in India’s most searched celebrities for the year 2014 conducted by Mcfee.
- She is crazy about tea. Two cups of tea can make her day.
- She is also fond of Japanese food, cupcakes and chocolates.
- She can watch her father’s movies again and again. ‘Andaz Apna Apna’ is her favourite film starring her father Shakti Kapoor.
- He is a source of inspiration for her. But she has confessed that Amitabh Bachchan is her favourite actor.
- Her mother and grandmother are classical singers. She has also been trained as a singer since childhood. Her song “Galliyan” in her movie “Ek Villain” marked her debut as a singer.
- She has graced the covers of many Indian editions of magazines, including Elle, Marie Claire, Cine Blitz, Adorn, FHM, Femina, Filmfare, Cosmopolitan etc.
- The movie ‘ABCD 2’ required Shraddha to master her dance skills. She had to match up to Varun Dhawan.
- Shraddha is also the official brand ambassador of Vaseline, Veet, Lipton, Dulux and Lakme India.
- She also unveiled the new pearl collection of Titan Raga.
- As a child, she used to think that her father had supernatural powers. This was because Shakti Kapoor would often return from shooting wearing his filmy attire.
- Shraddha can speak in diverse accents. She once revealed that she can speak like a pro in various accents, including Russian and British.
- Shraddha’s acting skills came into light when Salman Khan offered her a movie after seeing her play in Boston university. She was 16 years old at that time.
Sources of Shraddha Kapoor’s Net Worth:
The girl doesn’t need any dependency to rely upon, still Shraddha has personal investments, and many upcoming movies in her pocket.Considering her current performance and annual growth of her films as well as of her as an individual, we can be very positive about the net worth, which will be growing through the coming years.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.