Shahid Kapoor Net Worth is $36 Million (Rs. 258 Crore).
|Birth Date||25 February 1981|
|Birth Place||New Delhi|
|Spouse:||Mira Rajput (m. 2015)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2020||258 Crore INR|
|Estimated Annual Salary||20 Crore|
Some actors are born with a silver spoon and one such born rich actor is Mr. Shahid Kapoor, also known as the “ShaSha” by his fans. He is among the very few actors in the country who have such a huge fan base. Shahid Kapoor is known for his immense dialogue delivery ,powerful performances, and epic comic timing.
He started acting in the year 2003 and has now reached great heights in the country and international cinema. He is now one of the most recognized and highest-paid actors in the country.
In this article, we will discuss about Shahid Kapoor’s profession, career, businesses, earning, achievements, wealth and most importantly his net worth. Shahid Kapoor is the actor and as well as the Television performer of Hindi Bollywood Cinema. His first movie was released in the year 2003 and his acting was appreciated all over the country.
From then on Shahid has completed more than 13 years in Bollywood and has done several movies which had made him the star of Bollywood Cinema. He is now one of the highest paid actors in the country.
Shahid Kapoor Net Worth
The total net worth of Shahid Kapoor is estimated to be 36 Million USD, which in Indian Currency is approximately 258 Crore Indian Rupee (i.e. Two Hundred and Fifty-Eight Crore INR). It has also been observed that the net worth of Shahid Kapoor has taken a hike of 70% in the past few years. The major part of his earnings comes from brand endorsement, movies, and also personal investments.
|Net Worth (2020)||$36 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||258 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||2 Crore +|
|yearly Income||20 Crore +|
Shahid Kapoor Net Worth
As an actor Shahid Kapoor also takes homes the profit share from his movies apart from his acting fees. He takes a huge sum of money for brand endorsement. With such a huge profit and earning, Shahid is always on the top spot when comes to sharing, charity and social work. Mr. Kapoor is also on the top spot when it comes to paying Income tax, he is one of the highest tax payers in the country.
Shahid Kapoor House Property :
House: This House was located in suburbs of Mumbai, India. Shahid Kapoor bought this House for Rs.12 Crore INR in the year 2014. The currently market price of this house stands more than Rs.20 Crore INR.
Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput are all set to make new beginnings. The couple made headlines when news of their big purchase became public. The couple reportedly shelled out huge money to buy a spacious duplex apartment in Worli, Mumbai. Shahid purchased the flat for an estimated Rs 56 crore and paid Rs 2.91 crore as stamp duty for its registration.
The actor reportedly made the ‘investment’ to meet the needs of his family and so that his two growing kids have enough room to run around. The house will be made a little more homely with Shah Rukh Khan’s wife Gauri Khan designing the interiors and decorating the place according to the star’s liking.
Shahid Kapoor Cars
: Shahid Kapoor had unique impressive collections of luxurious Cars includes Audi, BMW 7 series, Lexus 470, Mustang, Range Rover, Land Cruiser etc. Each of the car costs between Rs.50 lakhs to Rs. 2 Crores INR.
Shahid Kapoor Salary
|Estimated Net worth||Rs. 258 Crore INR|
|Movie remuneration||Rs. 15 Crore INR|
|Brand Endorsement fee||Rs. 4 Crore INR|
|Personal Investment||Rs. 46 Crore INR|
|Luxury cars||Rs. 8 Crore INR|
|Income Tax||Rs. 15 Core INR|
Also his earnings from previous year from movies, which are also part of his net worth, are:
|2019||Rs. 29 Crore|
|2018||Rs. 34 Crore|
|2017||Rs. 31 Crore|
Sources of Shahid Kapoor’s Net Worth:
In case of any celebrities, a lot of earning depends on fan following. Shahid Kapoor is one of the most popular actors in India and other countries. Apart from acting, Shahid is also a Television Host and also a stage performer. He has also invested heavily on his personal investment and in multiple real-estate properties. Thus, we can be very positive that the net worth of Shahid Kapoor will keep on growing through the years.
About Shahid Kapoor
If you love action-comedy and serious entertaining films, you might be a fan of Shahid Kapoor. Here are some of the amazing facts about Shahid Kapoor:
Shahid was born on 25th February 1981,in New Delhi, India. His real name is Shahid Pankaj Kapur or Shahid Khattar. He is the son of Great actor Pankaj Kapur.Shahid started his career as a youngster, facing the camera for the commercial of Complan health drink, which had him, co-star, with Ayesha Takia.
He was also seen in the ad of Pepsi, along with stars like Shahrukh Khan, Kajol, and Rani Mukherjee. Shahid made his debut with the film “Ishq Vishk”. But the two films which was the turning point of his career and changed his image were “Jab We Met” and “Kaminey”.
Shahid Kapoor Movies
Shahid’s most popular movies are :
- kabir singh
- Jab we Met
- Udta Punjab
As a student, Kapoor appeared as a background dancer in the films Dil To Pagal Hai in the year 1997 and Taal in the year 1999.
Everyone has got some little secrets or truths about their life but when it is about our favourite person we develop a keen interest in going through the pages of our favourite person’s life book. We hope we have given you the brief yet attention grasping reading stuff from Shahid kapoor’s life.
Ten interesting facts about Shahid Kapoor
- Shahid Kapoor is also known as Shahid Khattar
- Shahid was a background dancer in the films Dil To Pagal Hai & Taal
- Before doing a lead role Shahid was featured in TV commercials, Music Videos
- Shahid Kapoor wanted to become a Professional Dancer
- Shahid accompanied his friend to an audition for Pepsi advt eventually, he became a part of it which feature SRK, Kajol & Rani Mukherjee
- It took him 1 full year to get a perfect body for his film Kaminey
- Shahid Kapoor is step-nephew to Naseeruddin Shah
- Shahid gave up eating meat after reading the book “Life is Fair” by Brian Hines
- Shahid’s first love wasn’t Kareena, he first dated Hrishita Bhatt his co-star in Aryans Music Album
- Shahid Kapoor said “When I bought my first car, I also wanted to buy a Pioneer music system for it but at that time I couldn’t afford it. Now they want me to endorse it.”
- Shahid uses his step father’s (Rajesh Khattar) surname in his passport. His passport reads Shahid Khattar.
- His favourite Actor is his father Pankaj Kapoor and favourite actress is Julia Roberts
- He has been linked with many actresses in his career, starting from his first co-star Hrishita Bhatt, Amrita Rao, Priyanka Chopra, Bipasha Basu, Vidya Balan, Anushka Sharma, Sonakshi Sinha and Kareena Kapoor
- He is known as the Chocolate boy of Bollywood
- Shahid Kapoor has won 2 Big Star Entertainment Awards, 2 Filmfare Awards, 2 IIFA Awards, 5 Screen Awards, 4 Stardust Awards, 2 Star Guild Awards & 1 Zee Cine Award
With the end, we wish Shahid Kapoor a successful year ahead with lots of achievements and a good health and lots of love. May he keep achieving his goals and keep growing his net worth always!