Scarlett Johansson Net Worth:$165 Million in 2021
|Net Worth:||$165 Million|
|Date of Birth:||Nov 22, 1984 (36 years old)|
|Height:||5 ft 2 in (1.6 m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Singer, Model, Voice Actor|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Scarlett Johansson Net Worth is $165 million (approx. Rs 1240 Crores). Scarlett Ingrid Johansson is an American actress, singer and film producer. She is one of the highest paid actresses worldwide and her films have earned over $14 million worldwide. Scarlett Johansson is famous for portraying Black Widow in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. She has starred in big budget movies along with starring in independent movies and Broadway’s. In this article we will be discussing about Scarlett Johansson, her career and net worth.
Here, we will discuss about scarlett johansson’s movies, film making, Modeling career and most importantly her earnings and net wealth. Scarlett Johansson is a model, actor, television personality, with so much in her bag we can say that she is among the highest net worth and popular actress across the globe. Let’s have a detailed look over Scarlett Johansson’s wealth which can further give as an estimated amount of his net worth.
She has also starred in Broadway A View from the Bridge in 2010 and Cat on a Hot Tin Roof in 2013. She has also appeared in music videos which include “What Goes Around Comes Around” alongside Justin Timberlake. Scarlett Johansson made her album debut with Anywhere I Lay My Head in 2008. She has also hosted six episodes of Saturday Night Live.
Scarlett Johansson Net Worth
The net worth of Scarlett Johansson is estimated to be around $165 million which in Indian currency is approx. Rs. 1240 Crores. Her major sources of remuneration are from movies, Broadway’s and brand endorsement.
|Net Worth (2020)||$ 165 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||1240 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||12 Crore +|
|yearly Income||150 Crore +|
Scarlett Johansson Movie Career
Scarlett made her film debut in the fantasy comedy North (1994), and gained early recognition for her roles in Manny & Lo (1996), The Horse Whisperer (1998), and Ghost World (2001). Johansson shifted to matured adult roles in 2003 with her performances in Lost in Translation, which won her a BAFTA Award for Best Actress, and Girl with a Pearl Earring.
She was nominated for Golden Globe Awards for these films, and for playing an estranged teenager in the drama A Love Song for Bobby Long (2004), and a seductress in the psychological thriller Match Point (2005). Other works during this period include The Prestige (2006) and Vicky Cristina Barcelona (2008); and the albums Anywhere I Lay My Head (2008) and Break Up (2009), both of which charted on the Billboard 200.
In 2010, Johansson debuted on Broadway in a revival of A View from the Bridge, which won her a Tony Award for Best Featured Actress, and began playing the role of Black Widow in the Marvel Cinematic Universe with Iron Man 2.
Johansson went on to star in the science fiction films Her (2013), Under the Skin (2013), Lucy (2014), and Ghost in the Shell (2017). She received critical acclaim and two Academy Award nominations for playing an actress going through a divorce in the drama Marriage Story and a single mother in Nazi Germany in the satire Jojo Rabbit (both 2019).
- She earned approx. $35 million from Avengers: Endgame which included $14 million upfront and balance the profit share which is around 5%.
- For her upcoming movie Black Widow she is being paid $15 million upfront plus profit share depending on the revenue the movie will generate.
- Forbes estimated that Johansson earned $56 million in 2019 and $40.5 million in 2018.
- Her portfolio of brand endorsement includes Calvin Klein from which she makes a million a year and L’Oreal from which she makes $3 million a year.
- Her residence is in Los Feliz Area, Los Angeles. The property is worth $4 million.
Awards and Recognition
- Teen Choice Awards for Choice Action Movie Actress in 2018 and 2019 for Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame respectively.
- People’s Choice Awards for Best Female Movie Star in 2018 for Avengers: Infinity War.
- Seattle Film Critics Society Award for Best Supporting Actress in 2013 for Her.
- New York Film Critics Online Award for Best Supporting Actress in 2003 for Lost in Translation.
- British Academy Film Awards for Best Actress in Leading Role in 2004 for Lost in Translation.
50 Unknown interesting facts about Scarlett Johansson
Though she was born in Manhattan, New York on November 22, 1984, Scarlett Johansson’s father was originally from Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Johansson holds both American and Danish citizenship.
- Johansson is related to Phil Schlamberg; she’s his great niece.Schlamberg was the last person to die in combat in World War II.
- Johansson is a twin, and you can definitely see the resemblance between Scarlett and her brother Hunter.
Johansson’s parents split when she was 13, and she became very close to her grandmother, whom she has called her best friend.
- Johansson was dead serious about acting right from the beginning, and as a kid, she used to make herself cry while she stared into a mirror.
- Johansson also got used to rejection. When she was seven, she was crestfallen to find out that a talent agent had signed her twin brother, but not her, with an agency.
- Later, in 2003, she also applied to New York University’s renowned Tisch School of the Arts but was also rejected
- Johansson did a series of commercials and theater acting before she made her film debut with John Ritter in 1994’s North—she played his daughter.
- Johansson’s true breakthrough role came in the 2001 cult classic Ghost World, where she starred alongside Thora Birch.
- Johansson was only 18 when she filmed Lost in Translation, and many critics praised her for her ability to act older.
- When she won the title role in Girl with a Pearl Earring, she beat out 150 actors for the part.
- She loves both cats and dogs: She has a cat named Trooper, and she owns a little Chihuahua named Maggie.
- When she was auditioning for lady Black Widow in Iron Man 2, Johansson showed her determination, dying her hair red to convince producers that she was right for the part.
- Scarlett tried out for the part of Sue Storm in Fantastic Four that eventually went to Jessica Alba, and was also offered the role in Mission: Impossible III that went to Keri Russell.
- she was actually married to Ryan Reynolds in 2008. That marriage didn’t last, and Johansson is currently rumored to be dating Saturday Night Live’s Colin Jost.
- Johansson is a huge fan of Tom Waits and even recorded an entire album, Anywhere I Lay My Head, of only covers of his songs.
- Before working with Captain America himself, Chris Evans, in the Avengers films, Johansson previously teamed up with the actor in both The Perfect Score and The Nanny Diaries. The two are very good friends.
- Johansson is the highest-grossing actress of all time. Let that sink in a bit. Her movie collections were $3.327 billion into the box office, and in the year 2016 alone she brought in $1.2 billion
- Johansson is left-handed.
- Johnasson’s curvy frame and outsized personality can make you forget it, but she’s actually a very petite 5 feet and 4 inches tall.
- Johansson tried out for the role of Lisbeth Salander in the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, but missed out on the part because producers felt that she was too beautiful.
She’s afraid of both birds and cockroaches.
- Johansson has been married and divorced twice: once to Reynolds (they split in 2011), and once to Romain Dauriac (they split early 2017). She has said in the past that she finds monogamy difficult.
- Johansson also picked up the habit of smoking when she was 15
Johansson’s mother, Melanie Sloan, was once her manager. While Johansson once defended her choice despite people’s skepticism, in 2009, Johansson fired Sloan.
- Johansson identifies as Jewish (on her mother’s side), and celebrates both Christmas and Hannukah during the holidays
- Johansson’s estimated net worth tops out at a whopping $100 million- $165 million
Johansson has one child with Dauriac: Rose Dorothy Dauriac, who was born in 2014. She was pregnant on the set of Avengers: Age of Ultron.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.