Ravi Teja Net Worth is $15 Million (Rs. 113 Crore).
|Full Name||Ravi Shankar Raju Bhupathiraju|
|Age||52 years old (2020)|
|Official Insta Handel|
|Birth Date||26 January 1968|
|Spouse:||Kalyani Teja (m. 2002)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2020||113 Crore INR|
|Estimated Annual Salary||10 to 12 Crore|
There are very few actors in the country who have such a huge fan base as that of Ravi Teja. Ravi Shankar Raju Bhupatiraju is the megastar of Telugu cinema that enjoys his stardom by entertaining fans the way they like it. Ravi is an actor-producer in the Telugu Film Industry. With each of his films creating a new record, Ravi is among the highest-paid actors across the globe
Here, we will discuss Ravi Teja’s Movies, his business, his extraordinary stardom, and most importantly the remuneration he earns from movies, brand endorsements, and also his net worth.
Ravi’s recent movies were not only a hit, but they also collected a massive amount at the box-office. In the year 2013 his movie “Raja The Great” went on to become one of the highest-grossing Telugu movies. Ravi is always on the top spot when comes to sharing and charity and social work.
Ravi embraced acting in the year 1990 with a small supporting role in the Tamil film Karthavayam. After this, in the film Sindhuram in the year 1997, he made his mark as an actor. Seeing this, Ravi started joining the list of South’s superstars.
Ravi’s films are also seen the most on Hindi-speaking television. His film ‘Bengole Tiger’ (2015) was a big hit. At the same time, Ravi was seen in the film ‘Kick’ in 2009, while Salman Khan worked in the film ‘Kick’ in the year 2015.
Ravi Teja Net Worth
The total net worth of Ravi Teja is estimated to be 15 Million USD, which in Indian currency is approximately 113 Crore Indian Rupee (i.e. approx One Hundred Thirteen Crores INR). The major part of his earning comes from brand endorsement and Movies. He loves spending time with his family and especially with his son, he tries to give time to his son and be a part of his childhood.
Ravi Teja is the most recognized actor in other countries as well and thus with his success of films, the net worth can increase by 40% in the coming three years. Mr. Ravi has won various film-Fare awards for his films as the best-actor.
|Net Worth (2020)||$ 15 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||113 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||1 Crore +|
|yearly Income||10 to 12 Crore +|
Ravi Teja Net Worth
Ravi Teja ’s House Property:
House: Ravi lives in a lavish luxurious house in Jaggampeta. The estimated value of this real estate property is 16 Crore INR. He also owns several real-estate properties in the country.
Ravi Teja Cars Collection: Ravi owns a few luxury cars which includes brand like Range Rover Evoque, a Mercedes Benz S Class and BMW M6.
Average Movie remuneration: Ravi Teja charges 5-6 Crore per movie plus a share in the profit. He charges Rs. 2 Crore for brand endorsement.
Let us have a look at the facts about Ravi Teja ’s Approx Annual Earnings for the last few years which are a part of his net worth:
|2019||Rs. 20 Crore|
|2018||Rs. 18 Crore|
|2017||Rs. 17 Crore|
|2016||Rs. 15 Crore|
Dependency of Ravi Teja ’s Net Worth:
In case of any celebrities, a lot of earning depends on fan following. Ravi Teja is one of the most popular actors in India and other countries. Apart from acting, Ravi is also a film producer, Stage performer and reality TV show Host. He has also invested in multiple real-estate properties. Thus, we can be very positive that the net worth of Ravi sir will keep on growing through the years.
Ravi Teja Net Worth
About Ravi Teja :
If you love action-comedy entertaining films, you might be a fan of Ravi Teja . Here are some of the amazing facts about Ravi Teja :
Telugu film industry superhit actor Ravi Teja is celebrating his 51st birthday today (26 January). He was born on 26 January 1968 in Jagampeta, Andhra Pradesh, the famous southern state of India. His full name is Ravi Shankar Raju Bhupathiraju. He has worked as an actor in 28 films in his 22-year film career so far. Significantly, Ravi had spent a lot of time in North India due to his father’s job in North India.
Ravi was on Forbes’ list of 100 celebrities whose annual income was more than Rs 15.5 crore in 2012. In this list, Ravi has achieved 50th position, while Ravi has also been the brand ambassador of footwear company Lunar in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The glimpse will be seen clearly. Ravi never gives up his comedy style like Akshay Kumar in his films.
Ravi’s life was not spared even by controversies. Let me tell you that in the year 2017, the Excise and Prohibition Department had issued summons to 12 people related to the film world, including Ravi’s name, regarding the hard drugs found within a month. Apart from Ravi, actress Charmi Kaur, Navdeep, Tarun, Subburaj, Nandu and director Chinna were also included in this hit list.
With the end, we wish Ravi Teja a successful year ahead with lots of achievements and a good health and lots of love. May he keep achieving his goals and keep growing his net worth always!
10 unknown interesting facts about Tollywood star Ravi Teja.
- The Tollywood actor, Ravi Teja, was born on the 26th January 1968, as Ravi Shankar Raju Bhupatiraju, in Jaggampeta, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Ravi Teja’s father Raj Gopal Raju was a pharmacist and mother Rajya Lakshmi Bhupatiraju was a homemaker.
- Ravi Teja got his big break in 2002 from ‘Idiot’ movie, directed by Puri Jagannadh. After its massive hit, the two teamed up five more times creating sensational movies like ‘Amma Nanna O Tamilammai’ and ‘Nenaithe’.
- The Tollywood actor, Ravi Teja, is also received, nickname called, Mass Maharaja, and he is also having a meaty and very strong good fan following in the Tollywood, and India, vice versa.
- He got Nandi Special Jury Award in 1999 and 2002 for his performance in the films Nee Kosam (1999) and Khadgam (2002) respectively. He also got the state Nandi Award for best actor for ‘Neninthe’ in 2008.
- Ravi Teja also worked as an Assistant Director for some industry hits which he was not given credit for. He debuted in a movie called ‘Abhimanyu’ and also won three Nandi Awards till now.
- Ravi Teja, as an actor, is shares some good rapport, with the Telugu movie director, like, Krishna Vamsi and Puri Jagannadh, and with the duo, he worked in the several movies, certainly.
- Ravi Teja passion for dance is known in the industry. He was inspired by Bollywood bigshots Amitabh Bachchan and Govinda. He recently revealed his wish to direct a film in future.
- Director YVS Chowdary gifted him a Shirdi Sai Baba bracelet when both were roommates. Ravi used to wear this bracelet in many of his films. He stopped wearing it when a co-star was hurt badly by the metal during a fight scene.
- His ideal tourist destination is Europe and he loves to spend time with his family in European countries.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.