Ram Charan Net Worth is $175 Million (Rs. 1292 Crore)
|Wife||Upasana Kamineni (m. 2012)|
|Birth Date||27 March 1985|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2020||1292 Crore INR|
|Estimated Annual Salary||30 Crore|
The megastar of Indian South Films Cinema needs no introduction as the name is enough to describe his personality. He is none other than Mr. Ram Charan. The man, who redefined acting in Indian cinema and raised the standard of art with his performance with his serious acting skills.
There are few actors in the world that plays the character with so much dedication that the audience Worship them. He is known for his immense dialogue delivery and serious acting skills. Also, the directors, with whom he has worked, say that Ram Charan is the actor who can connect and talk with the audience, with the expression of his eyes and such great actors are rarely found.
Here, we will discuss Mr. Ram Charan’s acting career, his business, investments, and also most importantly his earnings and net worth. Ram Charan is an Indian film Maker, actor, producer, and also a theatre artist. His first Tollywood movie was released in the year 2007 and his acting was appreciated all over the country.
From then on Ram Charan has done several movies which had made him the star of Indian Cinema. Not only in India but Ram Charan’s acting talent is appreciated in other countries as well. He is now one of the highest-paid and talented actors in the country and across the globe.
Ram Charan Net Worth
The net worth of Mr. Ram Charan is estimated to be 175 Million USD, which in Indian Currency is approximately equal to 1292.00 Crore Indian Rupee (i.e approx One Thousand Seventy-Five Crore INR). Majority of his earning comes from movies and brand endorsement. Ram Charan also takes home the profit share from his movies apart from his acting fees. He takes a huge sum of money for brand endorsement
Ram Charan has done multiple mainstream roles in movies which makes him one of the most versatile and talented actors in the field of Cinema. With such a huge profit and earning, Ram Charan is always on the top spot when comes to sharing, charity, and social work. Mr. Ram Charan is also on the top spot when it comes to paying Income tax, he is one of the highest taxpayers in the country.
|Net Worth (2020)||$ 175 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||1292 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||3 Crore +|
|yearly Income||30 Crore +|
Ram Charan Net Worth
Ram Charan Assets:
House: Ram Charan Resides in prime locality of Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad. The estimated Value of this real Estate Property is around Rs.38 Crores INR. He owns Multiple Real estate properties across the country.
Cars: The Car collection of Ram Charan is quite Large. He owns few of the best luxury cars in the world. The Car brands owned by Ram Charan include Aston Martin and Range Rover. Each of these car would cost around 1 crore to 3 crore.
|Estimated Net worth||Rs. 1250 Crore INR|
|Movie remuneration||Rs. 12 Crore INR|
|Brand Endorsement Fee||Rs. 1.8 Crore INR|
|Luxury cars||Rs. 5 Crore INR|
|Personal Investment||Rs 150 Crore INR|
Also his earnings from previous year from movies, which are also part of his net worth, are:
|2019||Rs. 31 Crore INR|
|2018||Rs. 26 Crore INR|
|2017||Rs. 125 Crore INR|
|2016||Rs. 29 Crore INR|
|2015||Rs. 22 Crore INR|
Dependency of Ram Charan Net Worth:
In case of any celebrities, a lot of earning depends on fan following. Ram Charan is one of the most popular actors in India and other countries. Apart from acting, Ram Charan is also a film producer and also a Theatre artist and a stage performer. He has also invested heavily on his personal investment and in multiple real-estate properties. Thus, we can be very positive that the net worth of Ram Charan sir will keep on growing through the years.
About Ram Charan:
If you love action-comedy and serious entertaining films, you might be a fan of Ram Charan. Here are some of the amazing facts about Ram Charan:
Ram Charan was born on 27th March 1985, in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. His real name is Ram Charan Teja Konidela.
Ram Charan is an Indian film actor, dancer, producer, businessman and entrepreneur, who work in Telugu cinema. He won two Nandi Awards, two South Filfare awards, two CineMAA Awards, and two Santosham Best Actor Awards. Ram Charan is one of the highest paid Telugu actors in Tollywood.
Some of his most famous movies are :
- Khaidi no 150
Ram Charan Brand Endorsements
- Tata Docomo
- Apollo Jiyo.
10 Interesting unknown facts about ram charan
- Ram Charan is the son of Telugu Superstar and politician Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan is his uncle.
- He is the grandson of Telugu comedian and Indian freedom fighter Allu Rama Lingaiah.
- While his father Chiranjeevi is credited as Mega Star, his uncle Pawan Kalyan is credited as Power Star in his movies.
- The nick name of Ram Charan is Cherry.
- Ram Charan’s debut film was Chirutha which was released in 2007.
- His second film Magadheera was a record breaking blockbuster hit in the south film industry.
- He was a student of Kishore Namit’s acting classes same as Hrithik, Kareena and Priyanka.
- Ram Charan was brand ambassador for Pepsi while his father Chiranjeevi was brand ambassador for Thumps Up.
- The star owns a Polo Team in Hyderabad.
- Ram Charan is also on the Board of Directors of Telugu channel, Maa TV.
- He is married to Upasana Kamineni which runs the popular Apollo Hospitals.
- The actor is childhood friend of Rana Daggubati, the Bhallaladeva of Baahubali.
- He turned producer for his father’s comeback film ‘Khaidi No 150’.
- He is known for performing his own stunts in movies like ‘Dhruva’.
- The actor will next be seen in the upcoming big banner movie of SS Rajamouli ‘RRR’ alongside Junior NTR and Alia Bhatt.
With the end, we wish Ram Charan a successful year ahead with lots of achievements and a good health and lots of love. May he keep achieving his goals and keep growing his net worth always!