Nora Fatehi Net Worth is $ 2 Million (Rs. 14 Crores).
|Official Insta Handle|
|Birth Date||6 February 1992|
|Birth Place||Quebec City, Canada|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2020||14 Crore INR|
|Estimated Annual Salary||1-2 Crore|
Nora Fatehi, who made her Bollywood debut with hit film like Street Dancer 3D, has also done many good and big roles. Now Nora is also working in a web series. In this Article, Nora has spoken openly about the thinking of the film industry and society.
Nora Fatehi is a Moroccan-Canadian model, actress and dancer. Nora Fatehi made his first move to Bollywood with the film “Roar: Tigers of the Sundarbans”. He not only made his coin in Bollywood, but also made him famous in the Telugu film world. she has done item songs in several songs in Telugu films such as: “Temper, Bahubali and Kick 2, etc.”
Not only this, she has also got good recognition in Malayalam films from her films Double Barrel and Kayamkulam Kochunni. Apart from this, she has also taken part in the Indian TV reality show Bigg Boss 9 and she also completed the 84-day journey there. Her song “Dilbar”, which was released on 15 August, garnered 20 million views in just one day, which became a big record
Nora Fatehi NET WORTH 2020
Nora is also involved with Relief Projects India, a charitable trust which rescues abandoned baby girls and works to prevent female infanticide. She has contributed to various organizations, trusts the earnings which she has earned by participating in various game shows such.
Here, we will discuss about the life of Nora Fatehi, her work, various organizations promoted by her, her investments and most obviously the richest girl’s wealth and net worth. Nora Fatehi is a Film actress, Model, performer, and philanthropist. Mrs. Nora is one of the most loved and appreciated actor worldwide in the film industry.
Nora Fatehi Net Worth 2021
The total net worth of Nora Fatehi is 2 million USD, which in Indian Currency is 14 Crore Indian Rupee (i.e. Fourteen Crore INR). Most of her earnings come from Brand endorsements. Nora Fatehi is one of the paid actresses in India. Her major earnings are from movies, brand endorsements, stage shows . She is also a Fashion model and icon and a Television personality. Also Nora has invested decently in Real Estate properties.
With such a massive earning Nora Fatehi is among the top celebrities to pay the highest income tax to the government. Apart from earnings, Nora ever lags behind in terms for charity and social cause.
As per trade analysts, Nora charges Rs. 1 Crore approx per movie. She endorses number of brands.
As per trade analyst her net worth was of Rs. 14 Crores and an annual income of Rs. 1 to Rs. 1.5 Crore recently.
|Nora Fatehi Net Worth in 2020||$2.0 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$1.5 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$1.1 Million|
|Net Worth in 2017||$0.6 Million|
|Net Worth in 2016||$0.5 Million|
Nora Fatehi House
House: Nora Fatehi Resides in Delhi. He bought this Luxury House. He also owns different real-estate properties in different countries as well.
Cars: The Car collection of Nora Fatehi is quite Average. He owns few of the best luxury cars in the world.
Some More Facts about Nora Fatehi:
Nora Fatehi is a Canadian model-actress. Nora is also a very good belly dancer apart from model and actress. Mrs. Nora has danced to many item songs, such as Saki Saki, Dilbar, Kamariya etc. Nora appeared in the recently released film Street Dancer 3D.
Nora Fatehi Movies Career
Nora Fatehi was born in Canada. Apart from Hindi films, he is active in Telugu and Tamil films as well. Nora started modeling with model and talent agency ‘Orange Model Management’, who signed her up and sent her to India. Nora has appeared in several commercials for various brands such as Mexitos chips and Everyth Facewash. He made his acting debut in 2014 with the Bollywood film Dahar: Tigers of the Sundarbans.
He also acted in films like Double Barrel (a Malayalam film), Temper, Bahubali: The Beginning, Kick 2, and Mr. X. In which she made a special appearance. She did a web series titled ‘Ladies Special: Types of Single Girls’ on a YouTube channel, The Timeliners.
She contested in Bigg Boss season 9, in which she was about to make a wild card entry and was evicted on the 83rd day. A contestant in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa in 2016. In 2018, he performed an item song ‘Dilbar’, a remake of the 1990 song Dilbar in the film ‘Satyamev Jayate’ starring John Abraham and Ash Sharma.
Her other Bollywood project is ‘My Birthday Song’ in which she was selected as the lead actress
Nora Fatehi started her career with the Hindi film Roar – Tigers of the Sunderbans. She then appeared in the Telugu film Temper. After this she has also appeared in Telugu films Kick 2 and Bahubali.
Sources of Nora Fatehi’s Net Worth:
The richest girl Nora Fatehi does not need any dependency to rely upon, still Nora Fatehi has personal investments, many upcoming movies in her pocket. Her help and support to various foundations which work day and night to transform the world and the way of living life are doing a good job. Considering Nora Fatehi current performance and annual growth of her films as well as of the individual, we can be very positive about the net worth which will be growing through the coming years.
10 interesting unknown facts about Nora Fatehi
- Nora Fatehi, born as Naura Fathi is of Moroccan–Indian descent. Her mother has Indian roots.
- Nora persuaded her schooling from Westview Centennial Secondary School, Toronto, and then joined York University, Toronto for completing her graduation.
- she dropped out before completing her degree and signed a modeling contract with the talent agency ‘Orange Model Management,’ which was based in India.
- After moving to India, she worked in advertisements for brands such as Mexitos Chips and Everyuth Face Wash.
- During her struggling days, Nora used to work as a waitress in the morning and as a Telecaller in the evening.
- In 2014, she made her Bollywood debut with the Hindi-horror film ‘Roar: Tigers of the Sundarbans’.
- It was in 2015 that she made her way into Telugu cinema with a dance sequence in the movie, Temper.
- In the same year, she also appeared in the Hindi thriller ‘Mr. X’ alongside Emraan Hashmi which was produced by Mahesh Bhatt.
- She participated in Big Boss 9 in December 2015 which gave her hugely popular.
- In 2016, she has also appeared in the dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’.
- She made a special appearance in the song ‘Manohari’ in the Telugu/Tamil version of ‘Baahubali: The Beginning’.
- She gained popularity in Telugu cinema by doing item numbers in films like Baahubali: The Beginning, Kick 2, and Temper. She has also starred in two Malayalam films, Double Barrel and Kayamkulam Kochunni.
- The actress has appeared in many Bollywood films like Batla House, Bharat, Street Dancer 3D, Roar, and Stree.
- She has also appeared as a guest mentor on the Indian English reality TV series ‘Top Model India.’ She has also hosted MTV India’s reality show, ‘MTV Dating in the Dark’.
We wish Nora good luck for her upcoming movies. May she keep winning hearts as she progresses in her career.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.