Neha Kakkar Net Worth is 38 Crores INR in 2021 ($5 Million):
|Official Insta Handle|
|Birth Date||6 June 1988|
|Estimated Net Worth||38 Crore INR|
|Siblings:||Tony Kakkar, Sonu Kakkar|
Music and Singing is considered to be the strongest form of magic. When it comes to singing, at present her voice is considered to be the most melodious, heart touching and soulful in the country. She is none other than singing sensation Neha Kakkar. In a very short spam, Neha has a huge fan following, just because of her heart touching voice. Currently she is among the best singers we have in our country.
Neha Kakkar began performing at religious events at the age of four and participated in the second season of the singing reality show, Indian Idol, in which she was eliminated early. She made her Bollywood debut as a chorus singer in the film Meerabai Not Out. She rose to prominence upon the release of the dance track “Second Hand Jawani” from Cocktail which was followed by several other popular party songs including “Sunny Sunny” from Yaariyan and “London Thumakda” from Queen.
Afterwards, she mostly performed party tracks like “Aao Raja” from Gabbar Is Back, “Tu Isaq Mera” from Hate Story 3, “Humne Pee Rakhi Hai” from Sanam Re and “Kar Gayi Chull” from Kapoor & Sons. She proved her versatility in musical range with the release of “Mile Ho Tum” from Fever which topped the list of most-viewed Bollywood songs on YouTube.
She then released several chart-busters which made into the same list, including “Aankh Maarey” from Simmba, “Dilbar” from Satyameva Jayate , “Badri Ki Dulhania” from Badrinath Ki Dulhania, “”Dilbar” marks the first Indian song to reach number three spot on the Billboard YouTube Music Chart.
Here, we will discuss about Neha Kakkar’s Profession, her career graph which has taken a rapid pace, her earnings and total net worth. Everything related to music is found in Neha Kakkar’s bag, which includes, she is an Indian Singer, Musician, Composer, recordist, Music Programmer, actor, judge and a live performer.
The list doesn’t stop here, Neha mainly sings in Hindi and Punjabi, but for her fans and dedication to music she has sung songs in various other Indian languages. That’s the reason why she is considered to be the most popular voice of our country. With such a huge responsibility and hard work, she is among the highest paid singers in the country.
Neha Kakkar is Finally Married with Rohanpreet in Delhi on October 24, 2020. Husband Rohanpreet said to Neha Kakkar – Don’t ever just leave
Neha Kakkar Net Worth 2021
The Net worth of Neha is estimated to be around 5 Million USD, which in Indian Currency is approximately 38 Crores INR. She charges a massive 8 -10 lakhs per song in Movies. She is considered to be the most bankable singers in the Bollywood industry and her net worth is likely to take a huge hike in the coming years.
With so much wealth, Neha doesn’t shy away from her duties; she is among the highest tax payers in the country. She charges a massive 20-25 Lacs for a one hour long performance. Neha also performs in various live concert shows for charity.
|Net Worth (2020)||$5 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 36 Crore|
|Monthly Income And Salary||30 Lakhs +|
|yearly Income||3.5 Crore +|
Neha Kakkar Marriage
Famous singer Neha Kakkar got married to Rohanpreet Singh in an unbreakable bond. Got married to both at a ceremony held at a gurdwara in Delhi. However, before this, pictures of Neha’s Roka to turmeric and mehndi are becoming increasingly viral on social media. In which both of them look quite happy. Neha Kakkar’s look was amazing at every wedding ceremony.
Neha Kakkar House
Let us now have a look on the assets she possesses:
Neha Kakkar House: Neha lives at Panaroma Tower in the prime locality of Mumbai, India. The cost of her house is estimated to be Rs. 1.2 Crores.
Neha Kakkar Cars: She owns a few luxury cars which includes Audi Q7, BMW, etc.
Average earnings / remuneration:
|Remuneration for one Show||Rs. 20 Lacs|
|Average Remuneration / Song||Rs. 8 – 10 Lacs|
|Personal Investments||Rs. 1 – 2 Crores|
Dependency of Neha Kakkar’s Net Worth 2020 :
In case of any celebrities, a lot of their earnings depend on their fan following. Neha Kakkar is one of the most popular Singer and Composer in the world of cinema. Apart from Singing, Neha is also a reality TV show judge, live performer and also an actor. Thus, we can be very positive that the net worth of Neha will keep on growing through the years.
About Neha: Biography
If you are a true music fan, you might already know few things about Neha Kakkar that are mentioned below:
She was born on 6th June, 1990 in the state of Uttarakhand, India. She learned classical music in her childhood. Neha started her career by singing religious Bhajans and Aartis. She used to sing at various religious events and occasions.
Neha is a big fan of Shahrukh Khan and Jacqueline Fernandez. In the year 2006, she was the contestant of hit music reality TV show Indian Idol and was among the top contenders.
She has lent her voice to many actresses Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut, Sunny Leone to name a few. But her dream is to lend her voice to Madhuri Dixit.
She has also created a successful YouTube blogging channel with over 100,000 followers.
Her fans call her by different names i.e. selfie queen, rock star and Indian Shakira.
She is one of the most popular celebrities across the country. She has also appeared in the comedy show on Sony TV, “Comedy circus Ke Tansen”.
Neha Kakkar Most Popular songs are listed below:
- Blue (theme), 2009
- Hai Rama, 2009
- Second Hand Jawani, 2012
- Dhating Nach, 2013
- Sunny Sunny, 2014
- London thumkda, 2014
- Manali Trance, 2014
- We will rock the world, 2015
- Tu Isaq mera, 2015
- Tukur Tukur, 2015
- Kar gayi chul, 2016
- Phone mei teri photo, 2016
- Naina, 2016
- Badri ki Dulhaniya, 2017
- Mai tera boyfriend, 2017
- Trippy Trippy, 2017
- Neha launched her first album Neha – the Rock Star and the music was composed by popular composer Meet Brothers.
- She also has a dream of acting in cinemas one day.
- Her brother Tony Kakkar and sister Sonu Kakkar are also great composers and singers. They have also done a few concerts together recently.
10 interesting unknown facts about Neha Kakkar
- Neha Kakkar was born in Rishikesh Uttarakhand and her family later moved to Delhi. From there with her brother Tony Kakkar, she moved to Mumbai.
- Neha Kakkar was a contestant at Indian Idol season 2 and a decade later she made a comeback as a judge for the show.
- Her Father Used To Sell Samosas Outside Sonu Kakkar’s College
- Her father used to sell samosas outside her sister Sonu’s college to earn a livelihood
- She dated Himansh Kohli and after their break up
- She is a very strong individual who has been through depression and at a point even wanted to commit suicide but fought against it.
- She started her career for Meet Bros and her first album was named as Neha The Rockstar.
- Neha Kakkar likes selfies and so she is known as the Selfie Queen. She takes a lot of selfies and also uploads selfie videos. She is a great dancer and keeps her TikTok updated with her moves.
- She has gorgeous curls and is a major style inspiration for many of her fans.
- Presently, she is one of the highest-paid Indian singers in the Bollywood music industry. Also called as Indian Shakira.
- Neha Kakkar has had several concerts and she has performed live not just in India but worldwide.
- One Of The Most Followed Indian Celebrity On Social Media
- Neha Kakkar is one of the most followed Indian celebrities on social media in India. She has 11 million likes on Facebook, 11.1 million followers on Instagram, and more than 239K followers on Twitter.
- She Has Started Her Singing Career with Bhajans and Aartis
- She has started singing at the age of 4. Kakkar started her music career with Bhajans and Aartis. She used to sing at Mata Ki Chowkis and other religious events. And even after this much of fame she still goes to Jagratas for singing.
- Not in only India she is also doing her music concerts in different part of world. recently she visited US for live concerts in eight cities, likewise she has performed in more than 1000 live concerts and always successfully created mesmerizing environment.
- She never formally got trained in music and yet managed to create her own success story.“The fact that I am not formally trained never really bothered me. There were times I knew it could have been a brownie point, had I been trained but it never pulled me back,” says Kakkar.
- Initially in her struggling period she used to sing in Jagratas for 500 rupees .She is one of the highest paid singers in Bollywood. If we talk about her net worth, she is being paid per song 8 lakhs Fee per song and during Navratri it is 15-20 lakhs.
- She even went on to have sung Shah Rukh Khan anthem as she is a die-hard SRK fan. That is when her YouTube account flourished giving her almost ten thousand subscribers…
Everyone has got some little secrets or truths in their life but when it is about our favourite person, we develop a keen interest in going through the pages of our favourite person’s life book.
We hope that we have given you the brief yet attention grasping reading stuff from Neha Kakkar’s Life.
At the end, we wish Neha Kakkar a melodiously successful year ahead with a lot of achievements and a good health. May she keep singing beautifully and keep growing her net worth always!
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.