Nawazuddin Siddiqui Net Worth is $13 Million (Rs. 96 Crore).
There are very few actors in the world who are self-made stars. One such name is Mr. Nawazuddin Siddiqui also known as “Nawaz” by his fans. Nawazuddin is a trained actor and is a man of great courage; he is now one of the most appreciated actors in the world of cinema across the globe. He is also known as the hit-machine of Bollywood cinema and is among one of the highest-paid actors across the globe.
Here, we will discuss such a personality who is a self-made superstar of the Bollywood film industry and is now the highest-paid actors and net worth. Mr. Siddiqui is the actor-stage performer and a trained actor and artist. Nawazuddin is often known for his action and comedy movies and got his first breakthrough with the movie “Gangs of Wasseypur” direct by Anurag Kashyap.
He is among the very few actors who had given a consecutive number of hit films. He is now one of the highest-paid actors across the globe. Also, He has huge respect for Indian society and often donates a huge amount of money for the family of rural areas. To be in the highest-paid category, he is also the highest individual taxpayer in the country
Nawazuddin Siddiqui Net Worth 2020
The total net worth of Nawazuddin Siddiqui is estimated to be around 13 Million USD, which in Indian currency is approximately 96 Crore Indian Rupee (i.e. Approx. Ninety-Six Crore INR). Most of his earnings come from brand endorsements, for which he charges a massive amount per endorsement.
Also, he is the busiest actor in the film industry with lots of projects in his hand. It has also been observed that the net worth of Nawazuddin has taken a hike of 24% in the past few years. Mr. Siddiqui is also on the top spot when it comes to paying Income tax, he is one of the highest taxpayers in the country.
|Net Worth (2020)||$ 13 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||96 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||1 Crore +|
|yearly Income||12 Crore +|
Nawazuddin Siddiqui Net Worth
Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s Assets:
House: Nawazuddin Siddiqui Resides in Versova, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Nawazuddin Siddiqui bought this luxury home in the year 2017. The estimated value of this Real Estate Property is around Rs.12.8 Crores.
Cars: The Car collection of Nawazuddin Siddiqui is quite Average. Nawazuddin Siddiqui owns a few of the best luxury cars in the world. The Car brands owned by Nawazuddin Siddiqui include Mercedes Benz, BMW, and Audi.
|Average movie remuneration||Rs. 06 Crore INR|
|Brand endorsement fee||Rs. 1 Crore INR|
|Personal Investments||Rs. 82 Crore INR|
|Luxury cars||Rs. 4.5Crore INR|
Sources of Nawazuddin Siddiqui Net Worth:
In the case of any celebrities, a lot of earnings depend on fan following. Being a versatile actor, Nawazuddin Siddiqui is one of the most popular actors in India and other countries. Apart from acting, Nawazuddin is also a Stage performer and reality TV show Host. He has also invested in multiple real-estate properties. Thus, we can be very positive that the net worth of Nawazuddin sir will keep on growing through the years.
About Nawazuddin Siddiqui:
- Nawazuddin was born on 19th May, 1974 in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Nawaz graduated in science from Gurukul Kangri University in Haridwar, Uttarakhand. Nawaz has learned acting from the National School of Drama NSD.
- In pursuit of securing admission at the National School of Drama (NSD) in New Delhi, he acted in over ten plays with a group of friends, to fulfill one of the criteria for admission.
- Nawaz worked as a chemist in a petrochemical company for a short while. Later, he moved to Delhi, where he worked as a watchman!
- Siddiqui was awarded the Special Jury Award at the 60th National Film Awards 2012, for his work in the films Kahaani, Gangs of Wasseypur, Dekh Indian Circus, and Talaash.
- During a scene in the movie New York, where he played a wrongly accused and tortured man recalling his torture, his gut-wrenching performance was the most appreciated act in the movie.
Nawazuddin Siddiqui Films are:
- Sacred Games Series
- Gangs of Wasseypur series
- Black Friday
- New York
- Peepli Live
- The LunchBox
- Bajrani Bhaijaan
- Freaky Ali
- Manjhi- The Mountain Man and many more
Everyone has got some little secrets or truths about their life but when it is about our favourite person we develop a keen interest in going through the pages of our favorite person’s life book. We hope we have given you the brief yet attention grasping reading stuff from Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s life.
10 unknown interesting facts about nawazuddin siddiqui
- Kahani, Gangs of Wasseypur, Raees and Manjhi are some of the films that carved a niche for Nawaz in Bollywood. But do you know he was cast as a junior artist in films like Munna Bhai MBBS and Sarfarosh? From a junior artist to Bollywood’s powerhouse, Nawaz is certainly a force to reckon with.
- Nawaz had ventured into unimaginable professions those of a watchman and a chemist!
- Nawaz’s motto has always been about “never give up on your dreams”. Nawaz joined a theatre group while he was still a watchman.
- Before coming to Mumbai, Nawaz had seen only five films. We wonder which are those films that inspired the actor to pursue his dreams.
- Nawaz got married at a very young age even before his innings in Bollywood. Nawaz married Anjali Siddiqui while he was still struggling in the Tinsel Town.
- The Lunchbox actor considers Ashish Vidhyarthi as his idol. A powerhouse inspiring another powerhouse. Interesting.
- During his childhood days, Nawaz used to stand in front of the mirror and imitate random film scenes.
- Unlike other celebs, Nawaz likes to keep a low profile in the media and that is why we don’t hear much about the actor except during the time of his films’ promotions.
- There’s an interesting story to his initial Cannes appearances. Nawaz used to wear one single suit on every Cannes he was invited to. Maybe a good luck charm!
- Nawaz’s gut-wrenching performance in one specific scene in the 2009 film New York made his co-star Irrfan Khan cry.
With the end, we wish Nawazuddin Siddiqui a successful year ahead with lots of achievements and a good health and lots of love. May he keep achieving his goals and keep growing his net worth always!