Madhuri Dixit Net Worth is $34 Million (Rs 250 crores).
Mumbai is the home for many actors and artists thus, is also known as the dream city and Bollywood is the place where most of the actor’s dreams come true. One such actor is Madhuri Dixit. She is also known as the female Hit Machine by most of her producers and directors. She is among the busiest actress not only in Bollywood but also internationally
Madhuri Dixit is a well-known Indian actress, known for her roles in the films ‘Beta,’ Sajan, and ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun ..’. She made her debut in the 1980s and became popular with her role in the film. In the film Tezaab, where he starred alongside veteran actor Anil Kapoor.
She next appeared in the film ‘Dil’ in which she shared the screen with Aamir Khan. Born into a middle-class family in Mumbai, she started learning dance at an early age.
Here, we will discuss about her movies, achievements, international projects and most importantly her earnings and net worth. Madhuri is the film actress and is a professional model. . From then she never looked behind, she is now among the highest paid actress of the world and also has one of the highest net worths in India
Madhuri Dixit Net Worth
The total net worth of Madhuri Dixit is estimated to be 34 million USD, which in Indian currency is approximately 250 crores INR. She charges Rs. 4-5 crores for a movie and Rs 24 to 25 crore for one season of Reality Shows.
Madhuri’s most of the earnings come from brand Endorsements for which she charges a whopping amount of Rs. 8 crores. Also, it is observed that Madhuri Dixit’s net worth had a rapid rise of 40% from the last three years. With such massive net worth and earnings, she also has a big heart for charity and sharing. Madhuri has also adopted a village in Maharashtra
|Net Worth (2020)||$ 34 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||250 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||1 Crore +|
|yearly Income||12 Crore +|
Madhuri Dixit Net Worth
|Net Worth in 2020||Rs. 250 Crores|
|Net Worth in 2019||Rs. 237 Crores|
|Net Worth in 2018||Rs. 221 Crores|
|Net Worth in 2017||Rs. 201 Crores|
|Net Worth in 2016||Rs. 190 Crores|
In order to know about her net worth, we need to analyze her major assets.
Let us now have a look on the assets she possesses:
Madhuri Dixit House:
Madhuri Dixit lives in a lavish luxurious house in Lokhandwala, Mumbai. She also owns several real-estate properties in the country.
Madhuri Dixit Car Collection:
Madhuri owns few of the luxury cars which includes sparkling white Audi. Other car brands that she owns is Toyota Innova Crysta, Rolls Royce and Skoda Rapid.
Madhuri Dixit movie remuneration /Salary:
|Average Movie Remuneration||Rs. 4-5 Crores|
|Brand Endorsement Fees||Rs. 8 Crores|
|Reality Shows Fees||Rs. 25 Crore|
|Personal Investments||Rs. 35 Crore|
Let us have a look at the facts about Madhuri Dixit’s Approx Annual Earnings for the last few years which are a part of her net worth:
Sources of Madhuri Dixit’s Net Worth:
Madhuri’s fan base is increasing day by day, and her success rate is also on rise. Considering her current performance and annual growth of the company as well as an individual, we can be very positive about her net worth which will be growing through the years to come.
About Madhuri Dixit:
If you are a Bollywood fan, which we are sure you do, you might already know a few things about Madhuri Dixit that are mentioned below:
Madhuri Dixit was born on 15 May 1967 in Mumbai India to Shankar and Snehlata Dixit. She has two sisters and a brother. She started attending dance classes as a little girl. Madhuri studied at Divine Child High School and later at the University of Mumbai. She studied as a microbiologist but later opted to pursue a career as a Kathak dancer.
Madhuri Dixit had an affair with the already married actor Sanjay Dutt in the early 1990s. He ended the relationship in 1993 after Dutt was arrested for his involvement in terrorist activities. He married Sri Ram Madhav Nene (an American doctor) from 1999. The couple have two children, Arin and Ryan. She has opened her online dance academy ‘Dance with Madhuri’. She is also known for her involvement in various philanthropic works.
|Full Name||Madhuri Dixit Nene|
|Name in Hindi||माधुरी दीक्षित|
|Age||53 years old (2020)|
|Official Insta Handel|
|Birth Date||15 May 1967|
|Spouse:||Shriram Madhav Nene (m. 1999)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2020||250 Crore INR|
|Estimated Annual Salary||10-12 Crore|
Madhuri Dixit Net Worth
These were just brief facts about Madhuri Dixit. We hope her fortune keeps growing and she becomes very successful in life!
Madhuri Dixit Career
Madhuri Dixit start her acting debut with a role in the film ‘Abodh’. Although the film did not perform well, he was praised for his performance. She appeared in several other unsuccessful films over the next few years. Such as Swati, Safeguard, North South and Danger Players etc.
She started attracting attention after playing the female lead in the 1988 action romantic film ‘Tezaab’. In which he acted with Anil Kapoor. The film earned critical acclaim and won several awards. It also earned Dixit her first nomination for the Filmfare Award in the category of ‘Best Actress’.
Madhuri Dixit appeared in the film ‘Ram Lakhan’ in 1989. Which was directed by Subhash Ghai. It starred famous actors like Anil Kapoor, Jackie Shroff and Amrish Puri. The same year he starred in the film Prem Pratigya opposite Mithun Chakraborty. Which was a commercial failure. However, his performance was praised and he received a second nomination for the Filmfare Award. She appeared in two other successful films in the same year, ‘Tridev’ and ‘Parinda’.
As Madhuri Dixit’s career progressed, she appeared in many successful and unsuccessful films. These include ‘Raja’ (1995), ‘Dil To Pagal Hai’ (1997), ‘Vastava’ (1998), ‘Arzu’ (1999), ‘Yeh Raat Hai Pyaar Ke’ (2001) and ‘Hum Tumhare Hai Sanam’ ( 2002).
However, Dixit has been mostly inactive since 2008. In 2014, he made a comeback with two films ‘Dedh Ishqiya’ and Gulab Gang. Apart from her acting career, she also appeared as a judge in four seasons of the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.
Madhuri Dixit Awards
Madhuri Dixit has won more than 48 awards for her performance so far. Information on some of them is present below.
- In 1991, the film won the ‘Best Actress’ award for ‘Dil’.
- In 1993, the film won the award for ‘Best Actress’.
- Year 1995 the film ‘Hum Aapke Hain Kaun ..!’ For ‘Best Actress’ award.
- In 1998, the film ‘Dil To Pagal Hai’ won ‘Best Actress’ award.
- In the year 2003, the film ‘Devdas’ won ‘Best Supporting Actress’ award.
- 2008, he was honored with the Padma Shri Award.
- In 2011, Madhuri was awarded the Filmfare Special Award for her contribution to Hindi cinema.
- In 2012, he was awarded the ‘ Raj Kapoor Special Contribution Award’.
Ten unknown interesting facts about Mahuri Dixit
- Madhuri Dixit is a complete actress today but years ago she never wanted to join Bollywood. She received a degree in Microbiology and wanted to become a microbiologist or a pathologist.
- She bowled over the famous Indian painter M.F Husain with her film Hum Aapke Hain Kaun. Husain was so charmed over that he saw the film 67 times and when she made her comeback in 2007 with Aaja Nachle, he booked an entire theatre to watch her movie.
- Madhuri’s Hum Aapke Hain Kaun, which is one the biggest blockbuster films to be have ever made in Bollywood not only broke records in India but also in abroad. In UK the movie grossed 1 million pounds and created a record which yet hasn’t been broken.
- Bollywood was dominated by the actors in 1980’s and 1990’s. But Madhuri was perhaps the only actress for whom roles were specially written.
- Madhuri’s grace with which she danced has immortalised many a songs in Bollywood. She is the only heroine of her era who got choreographed by Kathak guru, Pandit Birju Maharaj for Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Devdas. Madhuri was moved when Pandit Birju Maharaj said that she is the best Bollywood dancer.
- Madhuri has won numerous awards like five Filmfare Awards, four Star Screen Awards and two Zee Cine Awards which makes her one of the most successful actresses in the world.
- She entered the film industry in early 1980’s but it was only after eight years that she got her first commercial blockbuster film, Tezaab.
- In 2001, Madhuri’s name was featured in the ‘Top Five Most Powerful Indian Movie Stars’ by Forbes. She received Padma Shri award in 2008. The actress has also received ‘Master Deenanath Vishesh’ award and Raj Kapoor Special Contribution Award in 2012. She was also honoured with National Citizen’s Award in 2001 and also got waxed at the Madame Tussauds museum.
- During, Hum Aapke Hain Kaun Madhuri Dixit’s salary was approximatly quoted to be (Rs.) 2.7 Crores INR . This was way back in 1994 which made Madhuri one of the highest paid actresses in 1990’s.
- Madhuri charmed people all over the world including her fans in Pakistan who joked that they would give up Kashmir in return for Madhuri. One of her ardent fan from Jamshedpur has even launched a calendar where the year begins with her birthday and even appealed to the government to declare Madhuri’s birthday as a public holiday.