Lady Gaga Net Worth:$320 Million
|Net Worth:||$320 Million|
|Date of Birth:||Mar 28, 1986 (34 years old)|
|Height:||5 ft 1 in (1.55 m)|
|Profession:||Record producer, Social activist, Fashion designer, Actor, Singer-songwriter, Businessperson, Philanthropist, Music artist, Film Producer, Television producer|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Lady Gaga Net Worth is $320 million ,in pound sterling terms it is around 240 GBP or Rs 2300 Crores INR . She is the the most special singer of all times . She is popular as the Lady who is famous throughout the globe for her amazing singing skills.
Her real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta i.e. Lady Gaga, was born on 28th March 1986 in Manhattan, New York. She is a singer, songwriter and actress. She is one of the world’s best-selling music artists with sale of over 125 million records.
In this article, we will discuss about Lady Gaga’s life, her bio, and net worth.
Lady Gaga Net Worth 2020
Lady Gaga started playing piano at the age of four. She has attended the Convent of the Sacred Heart. Lady Gaga has also learnt method acting at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute for ten years. She began her singing career in 2005 when she recorded two songs for children’s novel The Portal in the Park.
Lady Gaga first solo album FAME was released on 19th August 2008 and reached number one in Austria, Canada, Germany, and UK. She made her acting debut in 2015 with the fifth season of American Horror Story, Hotel. Lady Gaga was the main lead in 2018 released “A Star is Born” alongside Bradley Cooper. She will also be starring in an untitled movie to be directed by Ridley Scott.
Salary : In 2012 alone Gaga earned more than $80 million through album sales, tours, endorsements and more. In a more typical year, she earns around $40 million. Between June 2018 and June 2019, she earned $39.5 million. She earned $38 million between June 2019 and June 2020.
Her net worth is estimated to be around $300 million USD , which in Indian Currency is around 2284 Crores INR !
Her major source of income comes from singing , record sale, royalty from songwriting, concert tours, product endorsement, business of make-up line and acting. In 2019, her annual salary was $ 40 million. In September 2019, she launched her first makeup line Haus Laboratories, consisting of 40 products exclusively on Amazon. The line’s lipsticks reached number one best-selling lipsticks on Amazon.
Lady Gaga Property House
Lady Gaga’s House: Lady Gaga lives on a six-acre, $22.5 million property overlooking the Pacific Ocean in Malibu, which she bought in 2014. The home, which was built in 2006, features five bedrooms and 12 bathrooms.
Lady Gaga cars and Jets
She has her own private jet the Boeing 757 worth $ 65 million. It is reported that she owns Audi R8 worth $ 182,100 and Rolls Royce Corniche III worth $ 200,000.
In 2017 Gaga announced a two year Las Vegas residency reportedly worth $ 100 million, from which she earned $ 1 million a show for 74 concerts.
For her lead role in “A Star is Born”, she was reportedly paid $ 10 million as a reward for her efforts in the production apart from the remuneration.
Lady Gaga Awards and Recognition
She is one of the world’s best-selling music artists, and has 12 Guinness world records, 11 Grammy Awards, an academy award, a BAFTA award and three BRIT Awards.
She has consecutively appeared on Billboard magazine’s Artists of the Year.
Lady Gaga is the first woman to receive the Digital Diamond Award Certification from RIAA, and is the first and only artist to have two songs cross 7 million downloads.
VH1 ranked her fourth greatest Women in Music in 2012. She was named “Queen of Pop” by Rolling Stone in 2011.
In 2019, Forbes ranked her 10th in the list of Top-Earning Musicians of the Decade.
Lady Gaga Concert Tours
Lady Gaga has done total of six concert tours which had in total 548 shows. The shows combined have grossed revenue of over $ 500 million.
- The Fame Ball Tour.
- The Monster Ball Tour.
- Born This Way Ball.
- Art Rave: The Art pop Ball.
- Cheek to Cheek Tour.
- Joanne World Tour.
The richest lady doesn’t need any dependency to rely upon, still Lady Gaga has personal investments, and her vision for environment is increasing very rapidly.
Lady gaga shallow Video
10 interesting unknown facts about lady gaga
- Lady Gaga’s real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta.
- Her stage name comes from Queen’s song “Radio Ga Ga”.
- Her main nicknames are Gagaloo, Loopy, Mother Monster, Rabbit Teeth and Little Mermaid.
- She is 34 years old and was born on 28th March 1986.
- Lady Gaga’s eye color is green. Her natural hair color is brown.
- Lady Gaga’s height is 5ft1 inch.
- Her favorite colors are black and lavender.
- Lady Gaga’s favorite cartoon character is Bugs Bunny.
- Lady Gaga does not like kittens, she prefers dogs.
- She is left-handed.
- Lady Gaga is bisexual
- Lady Gaga’s father is called Joseph Germanotta and her mother’s name is Cynthia.
- Gaga is the elder of two children.
- Her first album, “The Fame” was written and co-produced by Lady Gaga herself.
- Gaga’s sister, Natali is a fashion student. She was born on 10th March 1992.
- In the music video for Telephone, Natali appears as a prisoner inmate.
- Telephone was written by Rodney Jerkins and Lady Gaga.
- Telephone was going to be called “Underground“.
- In 2010 Lady Gaga was ranked as the second most powerful musician in the world.
- Perez Hilton, Beyoncé, Elton John and Kate Perry are some of Gaga’s famous friends.
- Lady Gaga taught herself to play piano by ear when she was just four years old.
- Her song Born This Way was released on 11th February 2011.
- Gaga appeared on a 2008 episode of The Hills.
- Lady Gaga attended the same private Manhattan high school as Nicky and Paris Hilton!
- The title for Lady Gaga’s single “Born This Way” was inspired by Carl Bean’s 1977 gay disco anthem: “I Was Born This Way“.
- Gaga’s producer Rob Fusari nicknamed her Gaga in 2006.
- The “Lady” part of Gaga was actually a texting error – Rob Fusari typed “Radio Ga Ga” in a text and it autocorrected “Radio” to “Lady”. She texted him back saying, “That’s it. Don’t ever call me Stefani again“.
- Gaga refers to her listeners as her Little Monsters.
- On 23rd November 2009, she was promoting her second album “The Fame Monster” at a Best Buy in West Hollywood. She noticed fans waiting for her, who had been there all night, and spent $1,000 on pizzas for her “little monsters”.
- The Fame Monster was the best-selling album of 2010 worldwide.
- Her Twitter name is @ladygaga and she has over 81 million followers!
On 19th December 2011, her Twitter account was hacked and an update was put on offering free iPads to all her followers. Over 7000 fans
- Lady Gaga costumes she wore during her Monster’s Ball tour left her $3 million in debt.
- Her famous meat dress was 100% real meat, and weighed 50 lbs.
- Lady Gaga often carries purple teacup and saucer in public, because it makes her feel at home, as she drinks tea with her mother there.
Lady Gaga was cited by Chicago cops for indecent exposure for wearing hot pants in public.
Poker Face was released in the UK on 11th January 2009.
- On her 20th birthday, Lady Gaga signed a record deal with Interscope Records.
- Lady Gaga once appeared on the MTV reality show Boiling Points in 2005.
- Gaga’s favorite flower are white roses.
- Lady Gaga loves to cook and says she is good at cooking Italian food.
- Lady Gaga studied with Christina Aguilera’s vocal coach.
- Her favorite book is Letters to a Young Poet, by Rainer Maria Rilke.
- Poker Face topped the charts in 20 countries including the UK, United States, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and many European countries.
- Poker Face was the most downloaded song in the UK ever!
- Gaga dropped out of New York University when she was 19 to pursue her music career.
- Just Dance was the first no. 1 song on the Hot 100 to include the word “dance” since February 1991.
- Gaga’s song Just Dance was released on Christmas Eve 2008 in the UK, it wasn’t officially realized in the US until 6th January.
- In the Song “Bad Romance“, the French lyrics are: “Je veux ton amour et je veux ta revanche“, which translates to “I want your love and I want your revenge“.
- She has four entries in the Guinness World Records.
- Lady GaGa believes that Britney Spears is the Queen of Pop.
- She claims she wrote “Born This Way” in just 10 minutes
- On iTunes, Born This Way sold more than one million tracks in its first five days.
- She got her inspiration from her single “The Edge of Glory” from the death of her grandfather, who died in September 2010.
- Lady Gaga Does not have kids.
- Lady Gaga wore a Kermit the Frog Jacket, which was made of Kermit the Frog dolls!
- Gaga donated all of her proceeds from her show on 24th January 2011 to Haiti disaster relief, which raised over $500,000!
Considering her current performance and annual growth of her songs in films as well as of the individual, we can be very positive about the net worth which will be growing through the coming years.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.