Kapil Sharma Net Worth is $ 26 Million or Rs 195 Crore
|Net Worth (2020)||$ 26 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||195 Crore INR|
|Profession||Indian stand-up comedian|
|Monthly Income And Salary||3 Crore +|
|yearly Income||35 Crore +|
In this stress full world, it is said that laughter is the best therapy, but no one knew that laughter will be the reason behind a person’s career and success. Mr. Kapil Sharma, one of India’s most famous and the most talented comedians are now the most successful actor in the country. He is one of the best stand-up comedians the country has witnessed, who has taken up the most difficult job to make people laugh and stay happy.
Here, we will discuss about this comedian’s career, early life, his rise as an actor and most importantly his earning, wealth and net worth he possesses. Mr. Kapil Sharma is a comedian, actor, producer, singer and TV presenter. Mr. Sharma rose to limelight, when he started his career with television, a comedy reality show, The Great Indian Laughter Challenge, in the year 2007.
He won the competition and got Rs. 10 lacs as the prize money. From then, there was no one who could stop him, he discovered his talent as a comedian and made his profession. Later, he worked in various comedy shows and events in the world of television and went on to become the most successful and the most popular stand – up comedian in the country. now check out net worth of Kapil Sharma from below.
|Hindi Name||कपिल शर्मा|
|Profession||Indian stand-up comedian|
|Age||39 years old (2020)|
|Official Insta Handel|
|Birth Date||2 April 1981|
|Spouse:||Ginni Chatrath (m. 2018)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2020||195 Crore INR|
Recently, he also took up acting in movies and got his first lead role in Hindi cinema with the movie, “Kis Kis Ko Pyar Karoon” directed by Abaas-Mastan. Clearly his hard-work paid off and now, he is one of the highest paid actors in Television as well as in the Bollywood Film Industry. With such a dedication towards his work and with so much of hard work, he currently runs a comedy show by his name in television, “The Kapil Sharma Show” and also is the producer of the show. He is also preparing for his second movie “Firangi”, where he is the lead actor and also the producer of the film.
Kapil Sharma Donated 50 lakh rupees to the Prime Minister’s Relief Fund for the Corona victims
Share on Twitter: Kapil has given information about this help on Twitter. He wrote- It is time to stand with those who need us. I am supporting 50 lakh rupees in PM Relief Fund for this war going on from Corona & Also, pray to everyone to stay home, be safe.
Kapil Sharma Net Worth
The total net worth of Kapil Sharma is estimated to be 26 Million USD, which in Indian currency is approximately equal to 195 Crore INR. In the last 5 years the net worth of Kapil Sharma has increased by 380%. Mr. Sharma also has many brand endorsements for which he charges Rs. 1 Crore per endorsement.
Apart from such a dedication towards his work, he is also one of the famous celebrities who never lag behind when it comes to social cause and charity. He is also one of India’s highest tax payers.
Kapil Sharma Net Worth Summary
Kapil Sharma’s House Property :
Mr. Kapil Sharma House: Kapil Sharma bought his house in the year 2012 worth Rs. 8 Crore and stays in the suburbs area of Mumbai. He also owns multiple real-estate properties in the different parts of the country.
Kapil Sharma Cars: Kapil Sharma has a few cars which includes luxury brands such as Mercedes – Benz and Volvo XC 90.
How much kapil sharma earn in a day
As Per DNA report, Kapil Sharma is earn Rs. 80-90 lakhs per episode. From scripting to production and anchoring, he is carrying the entire show on his shoulders, and with finesse too.
kapil sharma salary/ remuneration:
|Average movie remuneration||Rs. 4 Crore|
|TV remuneration per episode||Rs. 80 to 90 Lakhs|
|Brand Endorsement||Rs. 1 Crore|
|Yearly Contract*||Rs. 100 Crore|
*For his TV Show “The Kapil Sharma Show” with Sony Entertainment.
Let us have a look at the facts about Mr. Kapil Sharma’s Approx Annual Earnings for the last few years which are a part of his net worth:
|2019||Rs. 34.98 crores|
|2018||Rs. 31 Crore|
|2017||Rs. 25 Crore|
|2016||Rs. 23 Crore|
|2015||Rs. 19 Crore|
|2013||Rs. 7 Crore|
|2012||Rs. 3 Crore|
Sources of Kapil Sharma’s Net Worth: 2020
As a TV presenter and a comedian, his earnings depends on the TRP of the show, which is one of the highest. Also because of his popularity, he has increased his fans base in recent years. Also he has started working in Hindi Cinemas and has also become a producer. Considering his current performance and record breaking achievements, we can be very positive about his net worth which will be growing through the years to come.
About Kapil Sharma:
If you love comedy, you might already know few things about Kapil Sharma that are mentioned below:
Kapil Sharma was born on 2nd April, 1981 in the state of Punjab, India. His father was the Head Constable in Police Department and his mother was a house wife. There was no such background as a comedian in his family; Kapil Sharma rose to fame and fortune all on his own.
Kapil has a Diploma in Computer Science and has studied Commercial Arts. But he was not interested in either of this and always wanted to be an actor from his childhood.
Kapil Sharma Biography
Kapil Sharma TV Career
Kapil has worked in various reality shows and has won 9 of them including “The Great Indian Laughter Challenge” in the year 2007. Kapil Sharma was earlier rejected in the audition round of the Great Indian Laughter Challenge, but later on he had received a call to return to the auditions and was selected. And the rest is History; he ended up winning the show after been rejected in the first place.
During his earlier days, where he was struggling for his livelihood, Kapil Sharma worked in several places which include cloth mill, PCO, and picking up the crates of soft-drinks to earn daily wage.
Kapil Sharma was felicitated as “Indian of the Year” in the entertainment category, in the year 2013.
10 unknown Interesting facts about Kapil Sharma
- From his college days only he was very popular in his school and college because of his talent, as a singer and a Theatre artist.
- Presently third most popular celebrity of India, has once worked at PCO and even as a News paper vendor.
- He always wanted to be a singer, from his childhood days, his father also wanted him to be a singer,but fate had something else decided for him.
- Kapil sharma was a theatre Artist, he did theatre in Amritsar (His college,Hindu College) and then in delhi. He used to do all types of roles,usually serious roles/charachters, It was not limited to Comedy.
- Apart from Acting, kapil has a deep knowledge of Classical music, He made his singing and acting debut in Bollywood with his film ‘Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon’ which garnered 10.5 crore rupees on its first day of release in India only,which is highest for a Debut actor.
- Kapil can play a wide range of instruments be it Guitar,Drums,trumpet,Tabla,dholki,piano,Harmonium etc.
- Kapil sharma was first rejected for ‘The great Indian Laughter Challenge’ audition in Amritsar,but then he gave another try in Delhi, Not only he got selected,but ended up Wining that season of the show.
- Kapil Sharma participated in 8 seasons of Comedy Circus, and got First prize for all the seasons.
- Kapil Sharma also Participated on a Singing show called ‘Star ya Rockstar’ and got second position in it.
- Kapil Sharma has a profound interest in History, and in his free time he likes to read books.
- Kapil sharma has once Taught theatre at a college.
- Kapil sharma has been awarded with CNN IBN Indian Of The Year award in 2013.
- He received best debut Male award for his performance in Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon.
- He wishes to Direct a film in future,though he has already set up his own production house K9, and its first film is under production currently.
- His Show, Comedy Nights with Kapil has created history, it was a Top show in non fiction category, for around 100 weeks, in its run of 2 years and 7 months.
- Kapil Sharma is rated Top Tv Star from 2013 till now,beating stars like Amitabh Bacchan,Shahrukh Khan,Salman Khan,Ram kapoor etc.
At the end, we wish Kapil Sharma a successful year ahead with lots of achievements and a good health and lots of love. May he keep winning the hearts of his audiences and keep growing his net worth always!
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.