Justin Bieber Net Worth:$285 Million
Justin Bieber’s Salary $80 Million
|Net Worth:||$285 Million|
|Date of Birth:||Mar 1, 1994 (26 years old)|
|Height:||5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)|
|Profession:||Musician, Singer-songwriter, Actor, Record producer, Dancer, Singer|
Justin Bieber Net Worth is $285 Million (Rs 1950 Crore INR). Mr. Justin Bieber is known worldwide from children to youngsters for his world-class singing and musical knowledge. Justin Bieber is a singer, song writer, actor and also a philanthropist born in 1994.. Bieber resides in London, Ontario, Canada
Net worth of Mr Justin Bieber
Here, we will discuss about Mr. Bieber’s bio, singing career , his investments and most obviously the richest boys’s wealth and net worth. Mr. Bieber is a Lyricist, a singer, Film actor, producer and philanthropist. Bieber started his singing career in the year 2007 and until today, he is one of the most loved and appreciated singers worldwide in the music industry. He got his fame from his song “Baby” in the album My World 2.0. He is also best known for his concert film Justin Bieber: Never say Never.
Justin Bieber Net Worth
It is because of his singing skills, he is one of the richest singers and has earned a hefty amount of money throughout his life from albums, live concerts, films, and other works. The current net worth of Mr. Bieber is estimated to be roughly around 285 Million US dollars, which in Indian rupees is equal to be One thousand Nine hundred fifty-five Crores INR (Rs. 1950 Crore). His source of wealth comes as a professional Singer, Performer, and a film actor. Apart from being one of the richest individuals in the music industry, he also tops the chart when it comes to charity and social causes and supports various organizations.
Mr. Bieber earned a hefty amount of 80 million US dollars in the year 2014 and was also amongst the highest earning celebrities under 30 during the same year.
|Net Worth (2021)||$ 285 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||1950 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||15 Crore +|
|yearly Income||180 Crore +|
|Last Updated||December 2020|
Justin Bieber Net Worth
Justin Bieber House Property :
House: Mr. Bieber resides with his wife Hailey Baldwin in a 8.5 Million US dollars Beverly mansion, which is approximately about 6100 square foot house consisting of 5 bedrooms and 7 bathroom abodes. With luxurious furniture and artwork, the mansion is full of Bieber and his wife’s fantasies including a huge black – and – white portrait of himself and his wife on one wall in a sitting room. The couple even has their own arcade games in their home.
Justin Bieber Car Collection
Mr. Justin Bieber Car Collection and other collectibles are as follows:
|Cadillac CTS-V Coupe||89000 US dollar|
|Fisker karma||102000 US dollar|
|Range Rover||90900 US dollar|
|Porsche 997 Turbo||–|
|Ferrari F430||217318 US dollar|
|Lamborghini Aventador||393695 US dollar|
|Ferrari 458 Italia||116253-416381 US dollar|
|Audi R8||169900 US dollar|
Charities by Justin Bieber :
- ACLU of Southern California.
- ALS Association.
- Alzheimer’s Association.
- Autism Movement Therapy.
- Charity: water
- Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
- City of Hope.
- Comic Relief.
Mr. Bieber has done around 125 live performances, 3 concert shows and 3 promotional tours. Various concerts, performances, films and TV shows of Mr. Bieber are as follows:
Justin Bieber Concert tours:
- My world tour
- Believe tour
- Purpose world tour
Justin Bieber Promotion tours:
- Urban behaviour tour
- Believe Promotional tour
- An evening with Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber Live performances:
- The Kid Kraddick morning show, 2009
- Much on demand, 2009
- Engine room, 2009
- The next star, 2009
- Lopez tonight, 2009
- Valentone’s dat special concert, 2010
- Pop-con , 2010
- Studio5, 2010,etc
Following are some of the most interesting facts about Mr. Bieber:
- Bieber loves playing musical instruments viz, guitar, drums, piano and trumpet.
- If you would want Justin Bieber to perform at your birthday party, it would cost you about 5000 – 1000 US dollars.
Business Ventures and Endorsements:
Bieber’s fame has helped him to enjoy a number of lucrative business partnerships over the years. Companies he has worked with in Proactive, Nicole by OPI, Walmart, Adidas, Calvin Klein, and Schmidt’s Naturals. He also has released several fragrances, including “Someday” (2011), “Girlfriend” (2012), and “Justin Bieber Collector’s Edition” (2014).
Sources of Mr. Justin Bieber’s Net Worth: 2021
The richest man doesn’t need any dependency to rely upon, still Mr. Bieber has personal investments, and his vision for environment is increasing very rapidly. His various foundations which work day and night to transform the world and the way of living life are doing a good job. Considering his current performance and annual growth of his singing career as well as of the individual, we can be very positive about his net worth which will be growing through the coming years.
About Mr. Justin Bieber
- Justin Drew Bieber is 26 years old. He was born on 1st March 1994. His zodiac sign is Pisces.
- Justin released his fourth studio album, Purpose, on November 13th 2015. On October 28th, he announced the track listing for Purpose through a series of tweets displaying each single’s title graffitied on walls in different countries.
- In America, Purpose sold 522,000 copies in its first week! This earned Justin his sixth number-one album in the US.
- Justin’s My World album went platinum only 3 months after it was released.
- Justin gains an average of 207,788 fans on Facebook a week.
- When he was 12-years old finished second in a local singing competition called Stratford Idol.
- He originally started posting videos so that his friends and family could watch him perform.
- His five biggest influences are Craig David, Usher, Ne-yo, Chris Brown and Justin Timberlake.
- Justin Bieber gets about 6 hours of sleep each night because of his busy schedule.
- While filming “Eenie Meenie” a Bentley was damaged, and it cost $50,000 to fix.
- What Do You Mean was the first single released from Purpose on August 28th, 2015. Justin debuted the track at the MTV VMAs on August 30th to a roaring crowd.
- What Do You Mean went on to become a number-one hit in 18 different countries, and netted Bieber his first ever number one single on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in the US and the UK’s Official Single Chart.
- Justin’s follow-up single Sorry was released on October 16th and topped charts in over 10 countries! It was also co-written by Julia Michaels and Justin Tranter, and was produced by Skrillex and Blood Diamond.
In November 2015, Justin Bieber teamed up with J Balvin to create a Latino Remix of his hit single Sorry. The two had performed the song live in late January 2016 when Justin dropped in to surprise fans at Balvin’s sold-out LA concert by performing the remix together.
Purpose‘s third single, Love Yourself, also hit the number-one spot in 9 countries!
In the UK, Love Yourself knocked Justin’s Sorry off the top-spot, giving him both the number-one and number-two spots in the singles chart. And all while What Do You Mean was still at number-four giving Bieber three hits in the top five!
- Justin 3rd album was ‘Under The Mistletoe‘.
- Justin Bieber’s mother wanted to be an actress when she was younger.
- Justin once kissed a poster of himself and said “Yup, I’m a great kisser”.
- Once Justin won the VMA he said to Jaden: “I can’t stop smiling”, Jaden replied: “When U Smile, I Smile”.
- Justin gets about 60 new mentions on Twitter per second whether he tweets or not.
- It would cost $5000 to $10000 per hour to have Justin Bieber singing at a birthday party.
- Justin Bieber joined Snapchat in June 2015 – his Snapchat name is rickthesizzler.
- Once Justin got an ‘F’ in school, but he changed it to a ‘B’, so he wouldn’t get in trouble.
- Justin once admitted that he cried because of the haters comments.
Justin Bieber’s first tweet was at 8:27 pm on 11th May 2009.
- In March 2015 Justin Bieber became the youngest ever person to be roasted at a Comedy Central Roast, which was hosted by Kevin Hart. The roasting panel was made up of Shaquille O’Neal, Martha Stewart, Hannibal Buress, Ludacris and Natasha Leggero.
- His favorite a giraffe.
- Justin Bieber got a main road named after him, after an 11-year-old girl was major of Forney for a day.
- Justin’s parents divorced when he was 11 months old.
- During a show in Washington, Bieber’s personal laptop was stolen, hours later some nude pictures spread on Twitter claiming to be Justin.
- Justin appeared in an episode of CSI on 23rd September 2010.
- Justin has claustrophobia and he’s really afraid of elevators.
- Justin says “Never” 69 times in the song Never Say Never.
- His favorite color is purple.
Justin got caught smoking cannabis on 5th January 2013, but later apologized for his actions.
- Selena Gomez did not want any contact with Justin after the break-up.
- His sister’s name is Jazmyn Bieber.
- Justin purchased his Iron Man helmet at 3 in the morning.
The music video director of Swift’s ‘You Belong With Me‘ also directed the ‘One Less Lonely Girl‘ music video.
- A contest on which country Justin should tour was rigged by haters, putting North Korea as the lead country.
- President Obama revealed that he doesn’t have Justin Bieber on his iPod.
- Justin got his first tattoo done at the Son of a Gun tattoo parlour in Toronto.
On 30th January 2010, Justin hit 1,000,000 Twitter followers.
Justin drove P-Diddy’s white Lamborghini around LA to get some frozen yoghurt with Sean Kingston.
Justin says his favorite underwear is D&G.
- While filming the One Less Lonely Girl music video, the puppy in the video peed on Justin.
- On his 2016 Purpose World Tour Justin will have not one but two tour buses! In an interview Justin said “I have a studio bus and a workout bus, it’s just a big gym.” So that’s how he stays in shape on the road!
- Justin used to take karate classes when he was younger.
Justin’s hair dresser is called Vanessa Price.
Purpose was initially banned in various Middle Eastern countries and Indonesia because of the cover art’s heavy Christian references, as well as Justin’s cross tattoo and praying stance. An alternative cover that featured Justin stood on a cliff looked out over a shore was made for these countries.
- When in Germany, Justin practised German by telling a fan “Ich Liebe Dich” (I love you), and she fainted.
- If Justin’s water bottle has water at the end of concerts, he normally throws it in the crowd.
- Justin was teased in school because of his height – he is now 5ft 7 (1.75m).
- Justin likes French, English and Australian accents.
- The Baby music video is the most watched music video ever on YouTube.
- Justin has been claustrophobic since the age of 7.
- ‘That Should Be Me‘ is a cover. Justin didn’t write the song.
- Justin says “Smile” 36 times in the song U Smile.
- Justin doesn’t like clowns.
- Justin said if he had to pick a favorite Jonas Brothers song it would be Inseparable.
- Justin was signed to Island Records in 2008.
- Justin loves the show Friends and grew up watching it because his mother loved it.
- Even though Justin’s eyes are light brown/hazel, they turn greenish in the sunlight.
- His album Believe sold a total of 521,000 digital units in its first week.
Justin’s stepmother’s name is Erin Bieber.
Justin uses Google Chrome.
- Justin can speak French but when asked to sing a French song in an interview, he sang Frère Jacques – the nursery rhyme.
- Justin once had a dream that a cat ate him, that’s why he doesn’t like cats.
- Justin used to Skype with fans in summer 2009 during his radio tour.
- Justin got really annoyed with the girl in the ‘Eenie Meenie‘ music video, because she couldn’t dance.
- Two haters bought backstage passes to tell Justin that his parents divorce was his fault.
- There are 18 people named Justin Bieber in America.
- Jazzy, Justin’s little sister calls him ‘Boo Boo’ when she needs something.
Justin can juggle, do a front flip and back flip.
- Justin has once tripped over his own hockey stick, while trying to impress a girl while playing hockey.
- While in Tokyo, Japan, the first phrase Justin learnt was “Can I have your phone number?” and then he learnt ‘I love you’.
- Justin didn’t shed a tear when he got his first tattoo, and said it hurt, but not that bad.
- Justin Bieber’s favorite YouTube video is Chuck Norris fighting a bear.
It takes less than 30 seconds for one of Justin’s tweets to be Re-Tweeted 100+ times.
- Joe Jonas once said “thank you” to a girl wearing a top that said I <3 JB. He didn’t realize the JB actually meant Justin Bieber.
- Justin weighed 7 pounds 11 ounces when he was born.
- After its release, Purpose went on to top charts in over 100 countries and became the fifth best-selling album in the UK selling 645,000 copies!
The song playing in the background of Justin’s first kiss was How to Save A Life by The Fray and Bieber said it was “magical”.
- A rumor once circulated that Justin was dead and another one said he committed suicide on 31st July 2011.
- Justin didn’t want to wash his face after Rihanna kissed him.
- On 2nd September 2009, Justin Bieber was a trending topic for the first time and he was thrilled.
- Justin first met Usher in a car park.
- Justin has been best friends with Ryan since they were 7.
Sometimes Justin wears a dog tag given to him by a fan. It belonged to a fallen soldier, Justin wears it as a memorial.
- Justin once held up a sign from his hotel room window saying “Go to McDonald’s and get me a Big Mac”.
- The Today Show was the first place that Justin performed Never Say Never live.
- Justin’s dad is the person who taught him how to drive.
- Justin enjoys to prank people, he used to play tricks with people on Chatroullete.
- Justin has been a victim of cyber bullying.
Justin found his backup dancers for many of his early videos on YouTube.
Justin goes to church and is a Christian.
On 1st March 2013, Bieber tweeted saying “Worst birthday ever.” The tweet quickly went viral, becoming the third-most Tweeted message ever at the time!
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.