Jacqueline Fernandez Net Worth is $10 Million (Rs. 75 crores)
|Birth Date||11 August 1985|
|Birth Place||Manama, Bahrain|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2020||75 Crore INR|
|Estimated Annual Salary||6 Crore|
he beautiful actress who has got the Crown of being Miss Universe – Sri Lanka, who is an amazing pole dancer, the one who has got a fit body and a very charming personality, is definitely none other than Jacqueline Fernandez
In this article, we will be discussing about Jacqueline Fernandez, her career and her net worth.
Her portfolio of brand endorsements includes many brands. Being a supporter of animal friendly products, she is very cautious of her brand endorsements. Her brand endorsements include Dabur, Nova the eyewear brand, Tresemme, Casio, The Body Shop, Colorbar cosmetics, among others.
She was also a judge on the ninth season of a dance reality show – Jhalak Dikhla Jaa.
Jacqueline Fernandez Net Worth
The Net worth of Jacqueline Fernandez is estimated to be around $10 million which is roughly equivalent to Rs. 75 crores. Her major source of earnings is revenue receivable from movies and brand endorsement. Forbes’ India estimated her earnings to be around Rs. 9.50 crores in 2019 although she had no release in that particular year.
She charges Rs. 3 to Rs. 4 crore per movie.
|Net Worth (2020)||$ 10 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||75 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||0.5 Crore +|
|yearly Income||6 Crore +|
Jacqueline Fernandez Net Worth
She also has her own clothing line Just F. She has also ventured into restaurant business and owns the restaurant Kaema Sutra in Colombo, Sri Lanka. It is also estimated that she has invested in Rakyan Beverages, a juice making startup.
She also owns variety of cars which includes Mercedes Maybach $500 worth approx Rs 2.50 crores, Range Rover Vogue worth approx 2.10 crores and Jeep Compass.
Jacqueline Fernandez was born on 11th August, 1985 in Manama, Bahrain. She has done her initial education from Bahrain and has a degree in mass communication from the University Of Sydney, Australia. Jacqueline started her career when she was just of 14 years in age, by hosting various television shows in Bahrain. She always wanted to be an actress and had been trained in The John School of Acting. She has also worked as a model and besides, also as a television reporter.
Jacqueline Fernandez Net WorthSummary
She made her Bollywood debut with the movie – Aladin in 2009 alongside Amitabh Bachchan and Riteish Deshmukh. But it was Murder 2 released in 2011 which was her first commercial success and which has shown us her breakthrough performance. She then starred in various movies which includes House full 2, House full 3, Kick, and Race 3.
Kick is amongst one of the highest grossing Bollywood movies so far. Her upcoming movie includes Attack alongside John Abraham and Netflix original film Mrs. Serial Killer alongside Manoj Bajpai. She has also participated in another Netflix movie ‘Drive’ which has given us some hit songs although the movie was a flop.
Awards and Recognition
- She has been ranked 32nd by Forbes’ India in Forbes’ celebrity 100 in 2019.
- She has received the IIFA and Stardust award for Best Debut Female in 2010 for Aladin.
- Women of the Year by PETA India in 2014.
- HT most stylish award in 2016.
- International Humanitarian Award by Asian Voice Charity Awards in 2017.
The lady doesn’t need any dependency to rely upon, still Jacky has personal investments, and her vision for environment is increasing very rapidly.
Top ten interesting facts about Jacqueline Fernandez
- Many of us believe that Jacqueline was born in Sri Lanka, but she was born in Bahrain. Interestingly, Jacqueline can be said as multi-cultural as his father is Sri Lankan, mother a Malaysian, and maternal grandfather a Canadian.
- Before being casted in movie, Jacqueline worked as s television reporter. She has grabbed a degree in Mass Communication from the University of Sydney in Australia.
- Jacqueline has also attended the Berlitz School of languages where she learnt to speak Spanish, and improved her French and Arabic.
- After winning the title of Miss Sri Lanka universe 2006, Jacqueline was casted in a music video by Sri Lankan duo Bathiya and Santhush. The song titled “O Sathi” which was released in 2007.
- John Abraham is her ideal who gives ideas and tips regarding fitness and health.
- Jacqueline has launched her own restaurant named Kaema Sutra in Sri Lanka in partnership with Japanese chef Darshan. The restaurant serves dishes enlisted in her grandmother’s recipe book.
- Besides, Jacqueline has made up a plan in her mind to buy a house in Mumbai. Regarding the theme and interiors, she has set up it her mind. She wants lots of plants around her house and is fond of bohemian theme and colonial element.
- Regarding her partner, she doesn’t wants qualities like rudeness and violence.
- Jacqueline’s first boyfriend was Bin Rashid Al Khalifa, prince of Bahrain. After Jacqueline dumped him, her released an album “Jackie”.
- Within a few days of meeting Salman Khan, Jacqueline named herself in the list of girlfriends of him. Jacqueline had captured the heart of Salman Khan within few days at the beginning of shooting. She also kissed him during the launch of their film “Kick”
- Though Jacqueline made her debut in Sujoy Ghosh’s “Aladin”, her first successful movie was “Murder 2”.
- Jacqueline has spent lot of her time on social causes and on animal cruelty and welfare programme. “The Body Shop” who creates beauty products naturally and ethically has recently choose Jacqueline as a brand ambassador.
- Jacqueline was in a relationship with the film-maker Sajid Khan, but they ended up as Sajid was quite over-possessive and and it was starting to hinder her career.
- Besides acting and modelling, Jacqueline loves to cook and says it is a good therapy. Her favorite cuisine is French, but as she belongs to Sri Lanka, she says fish is a big part of her diet.
- Jacqueline tries to keep a separation between her personal and professional life. It’s natural to be along with the co-stars in the film industry. But while hanging out, she prefers to be with her personal friends.
- In future, Jacqueline wants to make documentaries over organic foods and fitness. She even have interest in music, and wants to do something for animals
- Salman Khan gifted Jacqueline a 3 BHK apartment in Bandra, but unluckily it turned out to be a wasted investment in the long run.
- Jacqueline dreams to work with Ranbir Kapoor and Vishal Bhardwaj. Playing against Ranbir in movie “Roy” she has fulfilled half of her dream.
- She wants to play the role just like in “Jodha Akhbar” and “Black” and prove her acting skills.
- Jacqueline goes out in long drive alone or she spends much time of her with family.
Considering her current performance and annual growth of her films, brand endorsements, as well as of the individual, we can be very positive about her net worth which will be growing through the coming years.