Hrithik Roshan Net Worth is 2680 Crore INR ($370 Million) in 2021:
|Age||46 years old (2020)|
|Official Insta Handel|
|Birth Date||10 January 1974|
|Spouse:||Sussanne Khan (m. 2000–2014)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2020||2680 Crore INR|
When it comes to dancing or continental acting, the one name that pops first in our minds is a super dancer and super talented Hrithik Roshan! Even though he is born with a silver spoon, we all know him by his hard work and talents!.
Hrithik Roshan Bollywood Career
He started his acting career as a child artist, and before appearing films he also worked as an assistant director few films. His first film as a debutant in Bollywood which was also a great box-office hit was “Kaho Na Pyaar Hai”. The movie, its stars, its story all became quite popular. The steps of the song “Ek Pal Ka Jeena” set your feet rolling even today.
He also played the role of Krish in the movie Krish who is the first successful modern-day superhero of Indian cinema. So many kids loved the film. Besides acting, Roshan made his debut as a playback singer in Kites.
Hrithik Roshan Net Worth
Hrithik Roshan with a net worth around $370 Million in 2020 (In Indian Currency approx. 2680 Crore INR) is not only a superstar but also a dance freak of the Indian film industry. When he starts dancing, it seems that lyrics come to life! He is the most paid actor in the world in 2020. He is considered to be Greek God of Bollywood, due to his good looks and perfect body.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2020||Rs. 2680 Crore|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2019||Rs. 2410 Crore|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2018||Rs. 2230 Crore|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2017||Rs. 1980 Crore|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2016||Rs. 1680 Crore|
Hrithik Roshan House
Actor Hrithik Roshan has bought two luxurious apartments on Juhu-Versova Link Road in Mumbai. Hrithik, who has been waiting for his dream house for a long time, has made two apartments in his name by paying Rs 97.50 crore.
Besides having films in the 100-crore club, Hrithik Roshan recently made jaws drop when he purchased two apartments worth nearly Rs 100 crore. Spread over three floors on Mumbai’s Juhu-Versova Link Road, the actor is reportedly planning on integrating the two apartments for a ‘mansion-in-the-air’.
The actor splurged Rs 67.50 crore on a duplex apartment spread over 27,534.85 sq ft on the 15th and 16th floors and has also acquired a flat covering 11,165 sq ft on the 14th floor for Rs 30 crore. His swanky new pad came with a price tag of Rs 97.50 crore, besides a stamp duty of Rs 1.95 crore for the registration of the apartments.
Hrithik may soon shift to this apartment with his family. Till now Hrithik was from Akshay Kumar‘s neighbor. But now he is going to enjoy his sea-facing view.
Till date, he has won six Filmfare Awards and has been cited in the media as one of the most attractive male celebrities in India. He was also declared the most handsome man in the world! A life-size wax figure is installed at London’s Madame Tussauds Wax Museum on 20 January 2011, making Hrithik Roshan the fifth Indian actor to have been replicated as a wax statue in the museum.
The Net Worth of Hrithik Roshan is likely to grow by 40% in the next three years. During February 2013 to February 2014, he earned $75 million. It was the highest figure in the year, and he remained almost 40% ahead of his closest rivals.
Let us take a look at the sources of his income and the assets he possesses:
Hrithik Roshan Sources of Income:
- Acting is his primary source of earning. He charges more than 22 crores for each film he signs.
- He owns several restaurants (Fat Burger chain) in New Delhi.
- Hrithik is the brand ambassador of top-selling perfume ‘With love from Hrithik’ which is taking over the market very rapidly.
- He has also launched his clothing line.
- Other endorsements are also there.
- To top it all, his brand of Vodka ‘Pure wonderoshan – India’ is a market leader in top quality Vodka.
Hrithik Roshan Proerty :
- Hrithik alone accounts for Properties worth Rs. 1500 crores
- Together with his parental properties, the valuation might go up to 5000 crores!
- His family owns luxurious apartments and bungalows throughout the world.
- He owns multiples house properties in posh localities of Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore.
- His home in Mumbai which has the market value of 84 Crores INR
- Hrithik is crazy for cars and has a luxury car Porsche which has a price of Rs 1.22 crores.
- He also owns other luxury cars of the Brands Ferrari, Volvo, Audi and Mercedes.
Hrithik Roshan Home
Let us have a look at his average earnings which will help us in calculating his net worth. Net worth is basically, the difference between assets and liabilities which an entity possesses. In Layman’s language, it is how credible a person is! How much money he keeps can be estimated by the calculation of Net Worth. So, let us understand the basics of where his income comes from.
|Estimated Net Worth||Rs. 2680 Crore|
|Average Movie Remuneration||Rs. 45 Crore|
|Brand Endorsement Fee||Rs. 8 Crore|
|Personal Investments||Rs. 1250 Crore|
|Luxury Cars – 12||Rs. 25 Crore|
About Hritik Roshan Biography
Suppose we talk about his personal life he was born on January 10, 1974, in Mumbai to a Punjabi family of Hindi cinema personalities. His father, a well-known actor, producer and director of the Indian film industry, Mr Rakesh Roshan, is the son of music director Roshan. At the same time, Hrithik Roshan’s mother, Pinky, is the daughter of producer and director J. Om Prakash.
He was educated in Scottish school in Mumbai and later completed his graduation in Commerce. Hrithik Roshan married Suzane Khan in 2000, and the couple has two kids with their marriage. They seemed to be the perfect couple at that time, but unfortunately, they split up and recently got divorced in November 2014.
To name a few movies in which Hrithik has given magical performances, we would mention about Jodha Akbar, Koi Mil Gaya, Aap Mujhe Ache Lagne Lage, Mujhse Dosti Karoge, Mohen Jo Daro, Dhoom 3, etc.
10 unknown interesting facts about Hrithik Roshan
- With his first pay Rs 100 that he received from grandfather J Om Prakash for shaking a leg next to Jeetendra in the 1980 melodrama Aasha, Hrithik Roshan purchased 10 Hot Wheels cars, which were a huge rage among little boys back then.
- His official surname is Nagrath not Roshan.
- Hrithik attended Mumbai’s Bombay Scottish School, which boasts of a starry alumni courtesy celebrities like Aamir Khan, John Abraham, Ranbir Kapoor, Abhishek Bachchan, Aditya Chopra and Ekta Kapoor.
- London (United Kingdom) and Phuket (Thailand) are two of his favourite holiday spots. Though he has never travelled to Japan, the Krrish 3 actor would love to visit it someday.
- He was also offered Swades and (Siddharth’s role) Rang De Basanti.
- A complete action buff, the superstar roped in Hong Kong’s Tony Ching, known for choreographing daredevil stunts in films like Shaolin Soccer and House of Flying Daggers, to design the thrills for Krrish and Krrish 3.
- Hrithik’s parents wished for him to pursue further studies in the US after he graduated from Sydenham College (with a degree in Commerce) but destiny had showbiz-y things in mind.
- It was Hrithik’s grandmother who coined the nickname Duggu for him.
- The Kaho Naa…Pyaar Hai hero’s first watch, a Swatch, was a gift from his (then) girlfriend Sussanne, brought out of her own pocket money.
- Hrithik Roshan found it hard to give up his smoking habit. But after reading Allen Carr’s Easyway to Stop Smoking, the Dhoom 2 dude didn’t touch a single cigarette.
- he used to address his late grandmother Ira Roshan as Dida out of affection.
- Hrithik had certain ideas about how he wanted to portray Emperor Akbar in Jodhaa Akbar. When he was dubbing for the film, Karan Malhotra, then assistant to director Ashutosh Gowariker made some suggestions, which were initially rebuffed by the actor. When he saw the final version, he was dissatisfied and understood Malhotra’s point and decided to redub for Jodhaa Akbar all over again.
- he’s starred opposite Kareena Kapoor in the most number of films (Yaadein, Mujhse Dosti Karoge, Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon and Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham).
- Hrithik loves both cats and dogs. His pets included — Puggy, a pug and cats, Pearl and Tiger and most recently a beagle named Paris for his boys — Hrehaan and Hridaan. Sadly, Puggy and Pearl are no more.
With his past performances and always getting better skills, we are very optimistic about his net worth that it will keep growing in the future. We wish him lots of success and happiness in the years to come.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.