Emma Watson Net Worth:$80 Million ( Rs 565 Crores )
|Net Worth:||$80 Million|
|Date of Birth:||Apr 15, 1990 (30 years old)|
|Height:||5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)|
The net worth of Emma Watson is estimated to be around $80 million which is equivalent to Rs. 600 Crores INR . So how does she have created such a huge lot of net worth?
Emma Watson Wealth
Emma Watson was born on 15th April 1990 in Paris, France. She attended Dragon School. She trained and studied dancing and acting at the Oxford branch of Stagecoach Theatre Arts. Harry Potter was her first acting role. Before Harry Potter, she had acted only in school plays. She has a bachelor’s degree in English Literature from Brown University, Rhode Island.
In August 2020, it was 20 years since Emma Watson was cast to play Hermione Granger, one of the leads in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. She has starred in all the eight Harry Potter movies, which ran for over decade and made Emma Watson household name. In this article, we will be discussing about Emma Watson, her career, her assets and her net worth.
Emma Watson Net Worth 2020
The net worth of Emma Watson is estimated to be around $80 million or GBP 60 Million which is equivalent to Rs. 600 Crores.
Majority of her net worth is earned from the Harry Potter series. For the movie, Beauty and Beast she was paid $3 million upfront to star in the movie. The movie had earned over billion dollars and for these Watson was paid additional $ 15 million as profit sharing.
|Net Worth (2020)||$ 80 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||600 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary INR||4 Crore +|
|yearly Income INR||50 Crore +|
Emma Watson Property House
Emma Watson owns a luxury ski chalet in France which she bought for $ 1.2 million in 2008. She also owns a property in London which she bought for $ 3.3 million. In a 2017 interview with Vanity Fair, Watson revealed that due to concerns with privacy, she purchased a home with a paparazzi-proof entrance through Skype with a real estate agent without having ever seen it first.
Emma Watson cars includes Cadillac Escalade worth $ 95,000, Audi S3 worth $ 43,000 and Toyota Prius worth $30,000.
Emma Watson Career
Emma is an English actress, model, and activist. Born in Paris and raised in Oxfordshire, Watson attended the Dragon School and trained as an actress at the Oxford branch of Stagecoach Theatre Arts. As a child, she rose to prominence with her first professional acting role as Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter film series, having acted only in school plays previously.
Emma Watson Movies
Her filmography includes the 8 Harry Potter movies which is among the one of the highest grossing series of all time, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Noah, Beauty and the Beast and Little Women among others. She is also a model starting her career as a model in 2005.
Watson also starred in the 2007 television adaptation of the novel Ballet Shoes and lent her voice to The Tale of Despereaux (2008). After the last Harry Potter film, she took on starring and supporting roles in My Week with Marilyn (2011), The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012) and The Bling Ring (2013), made an appearance as an exaggerated version of herself in This Is the End (2013), and played the title character’s adopted daughter in Noah (2014). She went on to star as Belle in the 2017 musical romantic fantasy Beauty and the Beast, and Meg March in the coming-of-age drama Little Women (2019)
In 2014, she was appointed as a UN Women Goodwill ambassador. In September 2014, she launched He for She, the UN Women Campaign. She also started a feminist Goodreads book club Our Shared Shelf.
Awards and Recognition Emma Watson
- Young artist award in 2002 for Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone.
- National movie award in 2007 for best performance for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
- Teen Choice Award in 2011 for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1.
- MTV movie award in 2013 for The Perks of being a wallflower.
- She was ranked 26 on the TIME 100 list of the world’s most influential people in 2015.
- She has changed the world of music in her many years of experience in the industry and is one of the most iconic pop stars of all times.
Sources of Emma Watson’s Net Worth:
Emma Watson has personal investments, and her vision for environment is increasing very rapidly. Her various foundations which work day and night to transform the world and the way of living life are doing a good job.
Harry Potter Salary: Emma earned $4 million for 2007 “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix”. She then earned $30 million for Deathly Hallows Parts 1 and 2, combined. Emma earned at least $70 million from Harry Potter base salaries alone.
Since the release of the final Harry Potter film in 2011, she has gone on to star in a number of motion pictures, including My Week with Marilyn (2011), The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012), The Bling Ring (2013), This Is the End (2013), Noah (2014), Colonia (2015), Regression (2015), Beauty and the Beast (2017), The Circle (2017), and Little Women (2019).
She earned around $15 million for her work in Beauty and the Beast with performance bonuses. Her base salary for the movie was $3 million.
10 unknown interesting facts about emma watson
- Emma attended Brown University in 2009. She chose an American university over an English one because she says American universities allow more freedom to students to study whatever they want.
- she graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in English literature in 2014.
- Emma is also a certified yoga and meditation instructor.
- Emma has even gone off to the Canadian Rockies to attend a silent meditation retreat.
- Emma keeps up with her journaling which is one of her favorite things. She has over 30 journals on everything from yoga, dreams, acting, people she’s met, and advice she’s received.
- Emma’s favorite book from the Harry Potter series is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
- Emma Watson actually born in Paris, France, and can speak a little French!
- Emma was born on April 15th, 1990. Her full name is Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson.
- Emma Watson is of British and Turkish descent, and while her parents are both lawyers, they both separated early on in her childhood.
- Emma has three step-brothers and two step-sisters.
- Growing up, she wanted to be an actress from the age of only 6
- At her regular school, she was on the dance team as well as the field hockey team.
- Her first ever acting role was being cast as Hermione Granger in the popular Harry Potter series. she had never acted professionally prior to that role.
- Her teachers convinced her to audition for the role, but she actually had to audition 7 times before being cast at last as Hermione.
- During the filming of Harry Potter, Emma and the other young actors had up to five hours of tutoring a day, where she received straight A’s.
- Her natural hair color is blonde.
- Emma’s favorite movie is Notting Hill, while her favorite television show is Friends.
- you may see her enjoying her favorite drink – a gin and tonic at a bar
- During the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars party, Emma accidentally fell asleep in her hotel room and missed the after-show party. Instead, she just ate pizza!
- Emma Watson made it to the cover of Teen Vogue at age 15 – at the time, she was the youngest person ever to make it to the cover.
- Emma has made it into the Guinness Book of World Records as the Highest Grossing Actress of the Decade. Her films have grossed over 5.4 billion dollars worldwide!
- Her work in the Harry Potter series has earned her enough money – over $12 million – that she admits that she never has to work for money again.
Watson starred in the film adaptation of Noel Streatfeild’s ‘Ballet Shoes’ on the BBC. It was her first non-Potter role.
Emma Watson Husband
Watson is single, which she described in 2019 with the self-coined phrase “self-partnered”
Considering her current performance and annual growth of her movies in films as well as of the individual, we can be very positive about the net worth which will be growing through the coming years.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.