Beyonce Net Worth:$500 Million
|Net Worth:||$500 Million|
|Date of Birth:||Sep 4, 1981 (39 years old)|
|Height:||5 ft 6 in (1.69 m)|
|Profession:||Singer, Actor, Film Producer, Songwriter, Record producer, Television producer, Musician, Businessperson, Voice Actor, Music artist|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Beyonce Net Worth 2020
Beyonce Net Worth is $500 Million or £ 400 Million (approx. Rs. 3500 Crores). Beyoncé Giselle Knowles – Carter is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, and actress. Beyonce is cited as a living legend and in short span of time she is considered to be one of America’s Wealthiest Self-Made Women, with the tag of one of the world’s best-selling music artists, having sold over 100 million records worldwide.
She considers Michael Jackson as her major influencer.
With her fine voice skills, Beyonce has earned massive respect in film industry, as well as a massive amount of net worth. Net Wealth, in simple terms means Current Assets minus Current Liabilities. Let’s have a predicted look over Mrs. Beyonce wealth which can further give as an estimated amount of his net worth.
Beyoncé was born on 4th September, 1981 in Houston, Texas. She went to St. Mary’s Montessori School in Houston and High School for the Performing and Visual Arts. She developed interest in music and stage performance when she was 7. She started her career by forming a band “Destiny’s Child” in 1996 and the first major song to be released by the band was “Killing Time” released in 1997 for the movie Men in Black.
Beyonce Singing Career
Beyoncé’s first solo album Dangerously in Love was released in June 2003, as of today which has sold over 11 million copies worldwide. Her second album B’Day was released in 2006. Her music is generally R&B, pop and hip hop. Along with her solo albums and tour, she has also performed the songs with her husband Jay-Z. She has released six solo albums and has done five headlining tours and three co-headlining tours
She made her acting debut in 2002 with the feature film Austin Powers in Goldmember. Her other movies include The Pink Panther released in 2006, Cadillac Records released in 2008 and most recently The Lion King released in 2019. Her 137 minutes documentary film Homecoming based on 2018 Coachella performance was released on Netflix in 2019.
She also owns her production company Parkwood Entertainment which is involved in the business of movies, music, and fashion design. Her other venture includes gym wear clothing line Ivy Park.
Beyonce Net Worth
The net worth of Beyonce is estimated to be around $400 million or £ 300 Million which in Indian currency is approx. Rs. 3000 Crores INR . Her sources of income are from record sale, remuneration receivable from films, and through business ventures.She has made approx. $13 million from record sales.
On the Run II ,the joint tour with her husband Jay-Z earned $250 million in total. Her five headlining tours have grossed a revenue of over $600 million. Disney had reportedly paid her $25 million for starring and making an album for The Lion King.
Netflix has reportedly paid $60 million for the documentary film Homecoming based on 2018 Coachella performance, and other two projects. Speaking of 2018 Coachella performance, Beyoncé was reportedly paid $3 million. Further she was paid $2 million for performing at Isha Ambani’s (the daughter of Mukesh Ambani) wedding.
the gym wear brand Ivy Park and her signature scent “Heat”, have contributed a lot to her net worth. “Heat’ has crossed $400 million in revenue since launched in 2010.
Beyonce property House
- She co owns with her husband owns properties worth $88 million in Bel-Air, Los Angeles. She owns a converted church in New Orleans worth $2.6 million, a property worth $6 million in Houston among others.
- Beyonce owns a customized Mercedes Van worth $1 million.
Beyonce Awards and Recognition
- Beyoncé has been nominated 70 times for Grammy Awards (the most nominations ever for Grammy) and has won 24 times the same.
- She has won 24 MTV Video Music Awards.
- Beyoncé has been nominated 60 times for BET Awards and has won 29 times the same.
- Forbes ranked her as the most powerful female in entertainment in 2015 and 2017.
- Her debut single “Crazy in Love”, was named VH1’s Greatest Song of 2000’s.
10 interesting unknown facts about Beyonce
- Her full name (since her marriage to rapper Jay-Z) is Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter
- Beyoncé is allergic to perfume.
- Beyoncé has collaborated with Shakira on ‘Beautiful Liar’.
- Her mother is a costume designer and hairstylist who owns a salon and her father has been a full-time record manager since 1995, managing her many musical ventures.
- Beyoncé’s name comes from her mother’s maiden name: Celestine Ann “Tina” Beyoncé.
- At 7, Beyoncé was a soloist in her church’s choir.
- Beyoncé’s favorite ice-cream is butter pecan.
- The word ‘bootylicious’ was added to the Oxford English Dictionary due to her same-named song becoming such a huge phenomenon.
- Jersey Shore is Beyoncé’s favorite TV Show.
- Beyoncé’s childhood girl-band with Kelly Rowland and LaTavia Robertson was called Girl’s Tyme.
- The name Destiny’s Child comes from a passage in the Book of Isaiah, the first of the Latter Prophets in the Hebrew Bible.
- Her favorite singer is Stevie Wonder.
- Destiny’s Child Released their last studio album, Destiny Fulfilled, in 2004 and broke up the subsequent year.
- Her first solo tour was the Dangerously in Love tour that took place in 2004.
- After several years of friendship and dating, Beyoncé married Jay-Z on the 4th April, 2008.
- Beyoncé enjoys swimming in the ocean.
- On the 7th of January, 2012, Beyoncé gave birth to their daughter, Blue Ivy Carter.
- Beyoncé once said that her marriage to Jay-Z isn’t ‘perfect’, but that no marriages are perfect and even though they argue like normal couples they are still very happy together.
- In March 2006, she accepted a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Beyoncé was one of many entertainers who received an incredulous amount of money to perform for the family of former Libyan ruler Muammar Gaddafi. Beyoncé later donated all of the money to the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund, which helped those affected by the Haitian Earthquake in 2010.
- Beyoncé’s bodyguard once broke her toe by standing on it accidentally whilst trying to protect her from a crowd of fans.
- Her favorite actor is Tom Hanks.
- Beyoncé was also labelled the accolade of ‘Highest Paid Performer Per Minute in the World’ after netting a £1.25 million for a five-minute performance at a private New Year’s party in St. Barts in 2010.
- One of her pastimes when touring is to visit local Museums.
- Beyoncé’s favorite number is 4. Her mother’s birthday is January 4th, hers is September 4th and her husband’s is December 4th. She also married Jay-Z on April 4th.
Beyonce Songs 2021
Party” (feat. André 3000), 4, 2011
This has one of the best grooves of any Beyoncé song. It’s ’80s-inflected makes you want to do a side-to-side, back-and-forth dance. It’s reminiscent of “Hip Hop Hooray,” though that reference is just old enough to be nearly unintelligible. “Party” was also special for a rare appearance by the always on-point André 3000,
“Love on Top,” 4, 2011
It manages a wide appeal without being generic; it’s old school without sounding dated (the video has some New Edition–inspired dance moves to boot). It’s an end-of-the-night “the lights are about to come on” song (Beyoncé ended Homecoming with it) .
“Dangerously in Love 2,” Dangerously in Love, 2003
This was the powerhouse ballad that established Beyoncé as the solo star she was always going to be. She brings passion and emotion that make an otherwise straightforward ballad uniquely hers, and it’s still memorable nearly 20 years later.
To help her get over her stage-shyness, Beyoncé invented an alter-ego called Sasha Fierce.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.