Arijit Singh Net Worth is $7 Million (Rs 52 Crores)
Music and Singing is considered to be the strongest form of emotional soothers. When it comes to singing, currently his voice is considered to be the most melodious, heart touching and soulful in the country. He is none other than hearthrob Mr. Arijit Singh.
Arijit has a huge fan following, due to his heart touching voice. Currently he is one among the best singers we have in our country
In this article, we will discuss about Mr. Arijit Singh’s Profession, his career graph which has taken a rapid pace, his earnings and total net worth. Everything related to music is found in Arijit Singh’s bag, which includes, that he is an Indian Singer, Musician, Composer, Music Producer, Recording Artist, Music Programmer, and a live performer. The list doesn’t stop here, Arijit Singh mainly sings in Hindi and Bengali, but for his fans and dedication to music he has sung songs in various other Indian languages. That is why he is considered the most popular voice of our country. With such a huge responsibility and hard work, he is among the highest paid singer in the country.
Arijit Singh Net Worth
The Net worth of Arijit is estimated to be around 7 million USD, which in Indian Currency is approximately 52 Crores INR. He charges massive 8-10 lacs per song in Movies. He is considered to be the most bankable singer in the Bollywood industry and his net worth is likely to take a hike of 100%. With so much wealth, Singh doesn’t shy away from his duties, he is among the highest taxpayers in the country. He charges a massive 1.5 Crore for a one-hour long performance. Arijit also runs an NGO – “Let there be Light” which works for the BPL community. He also has performed various life in concert shows for charity.
|Estimated Net Worth in 2020||Rs. 52 Crores INR|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2019||Rs. 47 Crores INR|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2018||Rs. 42 Crores INR|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2017||Rs. 35 Crores INR|
Arijit Singh Assets
Let us now have a look on the assets he possesses:
House: Arijit lives in the prime locality of Navi Mumbai, India. The cost of his house is estimated to be Rs. 8 crores.
Cars: He owns a few luxury cars which includes Hummer, Range Rover, Mercedes – Benz each of which would cost around 1- 2 Crores.
Average earnings / remuneration:
|Remuneration for one Show||Rs. 50 lacs|
|Average Remuneration / Song||Rs. 10 lacs|
|Personal Investments||Rs. 12 Crores|
Let us have a look at the facts about Arijit Singh’s Approx Annual Earnings for the last few years which are a part of his net worth:
|2018||Rs. 6 Crores|
|2017||Rs. 5 Crores|
|2016||Rs. 4 Crores|
|2015||Rs. 3 Crores|
Arijit Singh Net Worth
Sources of Arijit Singh’s Net Worth:
In case of any celebrities, a lot of earnings depends on fan following. Arijit Singh is one of the most popular Singer & Composer in the world of cinema. Apart from Singing, Mr. Singh is also a Music Composer, Live performer and also a music producer. Thus, we can be very positive that the net worth of Arijit will keep on growing throughout the years to come.
About Arijit Singh : Biography
He was born on 25th April, 1987 in West Bengal, India. Arijit’s father is a Punjabi and His mother is Bengali. This is where he inherited the languages and sings so comfortably in Hindi as well as Bengali.
Arijit is married to Koel Roy, who is his childhood friend in the year 2014. This is his second marriage, before he was married to Koyel Singh and got divorced in the year 2013.
Arijit learned Indian Classical music from Rajendra Prasad Hazari and tabla from Dhirendra Prasad Hazari. He learned pop music from Birendra Prasad Hazari. During his initial days, he started learning from his home itself where his maternal grandmother used to sing and his maternal aunt is a trained singer in Indian classical music.
In an Interview when asked about his hobbies, Singh replied he is a badminton player, a writer, a movie freak and a documentary maker. After having such a soulful voice, Mr. Singh doesn’t give many interviews.
|Name in Hindi||अरिजीत सिंह|
|Age||33 years old (2020)|
|Official Twitter Handel|
|Birth Date||25 April 1987|
|Birth Place||Jiaganj Azimganj|
|Wife :||Koel Roy (m. 2014), Ruprekha Banerjee (m. 2013–2013)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2020||52 Crore INR|
Arijit has earlier assisted music directors Pritam Chakrobarty, Shankar – Ehsan – Loy and Vishal Shekhar. His personal favourite singers are Ghulam Ali, Jagjit Sing and Mehdi Hassan.
“One has to suffer pain to reach their destination, those days when I failed to get work, I thought about quitting and going back in my hometown, but I realised that one should concentrate on one’s work no matter what happens.”
His first song “Phir Mohabbat” from movie Murder-2 was a big hit, the song was composed by music composer Mithoon. But his popularity increased and got a break through, when his song “Tum hi ho” from the movie Aashiqui – 2 was released. The song was so popular that it made Arijit the Star of Music and singing. Singh made his Tamil Debut in the year 2015, with the song “Neeye Vaazhkai Enbena” from the film Pugazh.
Despite having luxurious cars, he loves travelling by public transport and to live a simple life.
10 interesting unknown facts about Arijit Singh
- Arijit Singh’s father is a Punjabi and mother a Bengali. His maternal side family was always into music and hence, his childhood dream was to become a singer.
- He was trained under the Hazari Brothers at the age of 3. He earned a scholarship from the government of training for training into vocals in classical music at the age of 9.
- His interest in music grew because of his mother who sang and played tabla
- Arijit’s favourite singers are: Ghulam Ali, Jagjit Singh, and Mehdi Hasan.
- Apart from Music, Arijit has a keen in photography, cycling and Bengali novels.
- He’s also a badminton player, writer, movie fan and a documentary maker.
- Tum Hi Ho” from Aashiqui 2 was a breakthrough for the singer in the Bollywood industry
- Arijit Singh owns an NGO named Let There Be Light which works for the Below Poverty Line (BPL) community. It aims to include activities like bloodbank camp, distribution of clothes, books and more for the underprivileged children.
- Arijit Singh has made appearances with long hair and beard. When questioned about his looks, he reasoned that he doesn’t get time to cut his hair or shave in Mumbai
- At the age of 18, he participated in a reality show Fame Gurukul in 2005.
- During the show, Sanjay Leela Bhansali recognized his talent and asked him to sing ‘Yun Shabnami’ from Saawariya. Unfortunately, during the production, the script changed and his song was never released.
- He also sung for TV Shows Track like – “Hum Hai Deewane” Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon and “Dadagiri” featuring Sourav Ganguly.
Arijit Singh, who has lent his voice for nearly 16 albums in 2019, had a great start to 2020. The singer has already lent his voice to three albums like Street Dance 3D, Malang and Love Aaj Kal in the first two months of the year. Reportedly, Arijit Singh will also voice the much-awaited film, Rashna: The Ray of Light.
With the end, we wish Arijit Singh a melodious successful year ahead with lots of achievements and a good health and lots of love. May he keep winning and keep growing in his net worth always!
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.