Anushka Sharma Net Worth is $35 Million ( Rs. 255 Crore)
|Real Name||Anushka Sharma|
|Age||32 years old (2020)|
|Official Instagram Handel|
|Birth Date||1 May 1988|
|Height/ height in ft :||1.76 m / 5ft 9 inch|
|Spouse:||Virat Kohli (m. 2017)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2020||255 Crore INR|
|Estimated Salary||10 Crore|
There are many young actors in Bollywood cinema who have achieved a great height in film making. One such talented actress who has entered Bollywood cinema and made everyone surprised with her very first film is Anushka Sharma. She started her career as a model and now is one of the mainstream actors in the world of Hindi Cinema and Film Making.
Anushka Sharma Net Wealth
Here, we will discuss about Anushka Sharma’s career, her rise and fall as a film-maker and most importantly her earnings, wealth and net worth. Anushka Sharma is an actress – model – producer of Bollywood Film Industry. She started her career as a model and entered into films in the year 2008. She is now one of the most talented actress in Hindi Cinema and also one of the highest paid celebrities in the country.
Anushka Sharma Net Worth
The total net worth of Anushka Sharma is estimated to be 35 Million USD, which in Indian currency is approximately equal to Rs 255 Crores Indian Rupee (i.e. approx Two Hundred and Fifty Five Crore INR). The major part of her earnings comes from brand endorsements and personal investments. She also takes home a profit share of her movies as a producer.
In the last three years, the net worth of Anushka Sharma has seen a rise of 80%. Anushka Sharma is one of the most sought after actors in Bollywood cinema and believes to share her earnings for social causes and various charity organisations. She is also one the highest tax payers in the country.
In order to know about her net worth, we need to analyze her major assets.
Let us now have a look on the assets she possesses:
Anushka Sharma House:
Anushka Sharma lives in a luxury house in Mumbai, India. She bought this Luxurious flat in the year 2014 and its market value is said to be around 9 Crore INR.
Indian captain Virat Kohli and his actress wife, Anushka Sharma gave us a look into their swanky Mumbai apartment by sharing all sorts of photos and videos during the lockdown. If you thought that was fancy, wait till you hear of the plush pad the cricketer purchased Delhi.
Virat, who was listed on Forbes’ highest-earning sportsmen, reportedly splurged Rs 80 crore on a house in Gurugram. The pad comes equipped with only the best features and amenities. With baby Kohli due in January 2021, We can safely assume that they will have Delhi base.
Anushka Sharma Cars:
‘Anushka owns few of the luxuries cars in the world. The Car collection of Anushka Sharma includes luxury car brands such as BMW, Range Rover and Mercedes.
Anushka Sharma Average Salary
: Average earnings of Anushka Sharma are as Follows:
|Estimated net worth||Rs. 255 Crore|
|Average movie Salary||Rs. 10 Crore|
|Brand Endorsement fees||Rs 4 Crore|
|Personal Investments||Rs. 36 Crore|
|Luxury cars||Rs. 5 Crore|
Anushka Sharma Investments:
Anushka’s personal investment is estimated to be Rs. 36 Crores. She also owns multiple Real-Estate Properties across the courtiers.
Sources of Anushka Sharma’s Net Worth:
Actors are said to be successful if their movies are doing well in collection and also by their performance. Anushka had a long journey in the Film Industry which is appreciated across the globe, and her consistency with films and other projects shows her success rate is very high. Also she is a film Producer and has invested heavily in multiple real – estate properties. Hence, we can be very positive about the net worth which will be growing through the years to come.
About Anushka Sharma:
If you are a Hindi Cinema fan, you might already know few things about Anushka Sharma that are mentioned below:
Anushka Sharma was born on 1st May, 1988 in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. Her father, Colonel Ajay Kumar Sharma, is an army officer, and her mother, Ashima Sharma, is a homemaker.
Becoming an actress was never a part of Anushka’s dreams. What she wanted even during her childhood days was to work as a professional model. Luckily, her parents are very supportive about her dream. She then worked as one of the talents of Elite Modelling Agency.
Anushka Sharma First Movie – Bollywood Career
Her debut film in the Hindi cinema was in the year 2008 with the king of romance Mr. Shahrukh Khan in the film “Rab Ne Bana di Jodi”. Anushka Sharma originally intended to pursue a career in modelling or journalism, and had no aspirations to be an actress.
Anushka signed a three film contract with Yash Raj Films at the beginning of her career.
In December 2014, Anushka Sharma auctioned the leather jacket she wore in the movie ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ on the e – commerce site eBay, with proceeds going to the redevelopment of the flood – ravaged states of Kashmir and Assam.
In the year 2014, Anushka Sharma established her own production company named Clean Slate Films, whose first release was with the director Navdeep Singh’s thriller NH10 (2015), in which she also played the lead role.
Anushka has been nominated 19 different times for film awards and of those 19 nominations she has won 10 of them.
Anushka Sharma openly admits that she is an attention seeker. Once saying the following in an interview, “I am not spoilt as I was brought up in an army background. But every actor is an attention – seeker. It is an occupational hazard for us. If I don’t seek attention, I will not be doing my work well”.
Anushka sharma Family
Born on 1st May, 1988, in Bangalore, Anushka Sharma belongs to an army family and even went to an army school. Her parents are originally from Uttrakhand and while her father Col. Ajay Kumar Sharma is an Army officer, her elder brother Karnesh is in the Merchant Navy. Prior to that, he played state level cricket. Graduating from Mount Carmel College, Bangalore, it was Anushka’s dream to become a model.
The leggy lass walked the ramp for Wendell Rodricks and has appeared in a number of campaigns. She came to Mumbai, the city of dreams, to pursue her modelling career further. According to a report on indiatoday.in, the actress was even contemplating a career in journalism.
10 unknown interesting facts about anushka sharma
- According to a report on Bollywoodlife.com, Ranbir Kapoor made Anushka Sharma cry on the sets of Bombay Velvet. While Anushka is apparently a very private person, Ranbir reportedly loves fooling around with his co-stars. During one such episode, Ranbir Kapoor had allegedly irritated the actress so much that Anushka started crying.
- Interestingly, though Anushka was highly appreciated for her performances in films like Band Baaja Baraat and Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, she never won a Filmfare award for the two films, in spite of being nominated. talking to one portals , “I cried on my way back home because I felt I deserved it. I was naive. Attending an award function was like going for a college award show, the feeling was that Sab ko mila mujhko nahi mila kind. That year, all the newcomers were given a scroll and I didn’t get even that. I felt like sh*t. I thought I’d get the Filmfare trophy because I had done my calculations. I thought since Asin had already got the Best Actress Award at the Filmfare (South) Awards, she wouldn’t be given a debut award up North. So I wept in the car. My mum was like, what is wrong with you? At another award function, I was backstage. I didn’t get an award there either.
- Anushka had a big Bollywood debut with Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi and while the movie was a huge hit with audiences and Anushka was well appreciated, she had her own set of struggles. According to India Today, she took a day to prepare for her screen test for YRF’s Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi and refused to do an impromptu one. She was even told by Aditya Chopra that she was not the most good-looking girl around but that she was talented,.
- Anushka has also gone on record to say that she loves attention. According to her interview on indiatoday.in, she was candid about it. “I am not spoilt as I was brought up in an army background. But every actor is an attention-seeker. It is an occupational hazard for us. If I don’t seek attention, I will not be doing my work well.” Not only that, Anushka was also intimidated by veteran actor Pankaj Kapur while shooting for Vishal Bhardwaj’s Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola. “I was intimidated by him. He doesn’t talk much so you are always on tenterhooks around him. But it is such a pleasure seeing him act. He doesn’t drink and he has played an alcoholic,” said Anushka in her interview to India Today.
- Anushka however, considers every actress to be competition. “Every actress today is competition for me. I will not make a statement like ‘I am competing with myself and need to make myself better’ etc because everyone here is dying to get the best roles.” This of course includes Katrina Kaif. “Of course. Katrina is a beautiful face and she has a great body of work behind her. You can never argue with that. And she has tremendously grown as an actor.
- Anushka’s performance in Band Baaja Baraat was highly lauded and the pretty actress even won the Dadasaheb Phalke Academy Awards for this film. Interestingly, she has been nominated 19 different times for film awards and of those 19 nominations she’s won 10 of them, according to reports on Bollywood hungama
- In her free time, the actress reportedly loves to catch up with her friends and also catch up on sleep. She loves reading and her favourite movies include The Shawshank Redemption, Life Is Beautiful, Anushka is also pursuing her Masters in Economics through correspondence. Reportedly, her favourite colour is black.
- In her interview to glamsham.com, Anushka mentioned that she was friends with director Maneesh Sharma for three years who was instrumental in her bagging the lead role in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. The two first when she came to audition for the same film. Considers herself to be one of the boys. In her interview on anushkasharmaweb.com, the leggy lass was quoted saying, “Well, I don’t know if this makes sense, but I have always been one of the boys. I always get along better with the guy
- Anushka believes the size zero trend is a myth. “I have been like this only. This size zero thing is a big myth because the size is actually meant for babies. How will I fit into a baby’s attire? On a serious note, I work for 17-18 hours everyday and sleep for very few hours so do you really feel I can survive being so thin? If I were not fit I would have been hospitalised.
At the end, we wish Anushka Sharma a successful year ahead with lots of achievements and a good health ahead.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.