Anurag Kashyap Net Worth is $110 Million (Rs. 806 Crore)
Bollywood Cinema would be incomplete without the mention of this Director. One of the most adorable personalities once quoted “If no Director, No Movies”. Bollywood movies depend only on film Production to be successful and one such Director who has taken Hindi cinema to great heights is Mr. Anurag Kashyap.
He is one of the sought after Director and has given many hit films. He is the chairman of “Anurag Kashyap Films Pvt. Ltd (AKFPL)” which is the biggest production house in Bollywood Industry. check out net worth of Anurag Kashyap from below
In the Hindi film world, the trend of giving out-of-the-box films is in trend. In Bollywood, Anurag Kashyap’s name is taken to the front line for those who make films out of the box. As a film director, screenwriter and filmmaker, he has contributed to many such films in Bollywood cinema which are remembered. For this, he has also been honored with awards.
Here, we will discuss about Mr. Anurag Kashyap’s professional Career, production house, films and most importantly his earnings, wealth and net worth. Mr. Kashyap is the Writer, Director, Director, Star Maker, Master Story Teller, and Cinematic trendsetter and trend breaker. He is the main driving force behind so much of creativity seen at AKFPL. He is one of the highest paid directors and Director of Bollywood Industry. AKFPL is the only privately held and fully integrated studio In India. Anurag Kashyap Films Pvt. Ltd deals with every part of Film Making which includes:
Anurag Kashyap Net Worth
The total net worth of Anurag Kashyap is estimated to be 110 Million USD, which in Indian currency is approximately 806 Crore INR (i.e. approx Eight Hundred Six Crore INR). The net worth of Mr. Kashyap includes remuneration from movies, personal investments and his production house. Also as a Philanthropist, he is among the leading individual when it comes to sharing for a social cause and charity. Also he is one of the highest tax payers in the country.
|Net Worth (2020)||$ 110 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||806 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||6 Crore +|
|yearly Income||60 Crore +|
Anurag Kashyap Net Worth
Mr. Anurag Kashyap’s Net worth:
Anurag Kashyap House: He owns a Beautiful designed luxury House in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. The estimated value of the House is around Rs. 6 Crores. He also owns multiple Real – estate properties in different countries.
Anurag Kashyap Cars: Mr. Kashyap owns few of the luxurious cars in the world. Few of the car brands owned by Mr. Anurag Kashyap includes Mahindra XUV500 .
Average Movie remuneration:
|Estimated Net Worth||Rs. 806 Crore|
|Average Movie remuneration*||Rs. 11 Crore|
|Personal Investment||Rs. 142 Crore|
|Luxury – Cars||Rs. 4 Crore|
|Income Tax||Rs. 9.8 Crore|
Anurag Kashyap Net Worth
*Average movie remuneration as a director.
Let us have a look at the facts about Mr. Anurag Kashyap’s Approx. Annual Earnings from Anurag films for the last few years which are a part of his net worth:
|2020||Rs. 41 Crore|
|2019||Rs. 33 Crore|
|2018||Rs. 31 Crore|
|2017||Rs. 26 Crore|
|2016||Rs. 22 Crore|
Anurag Kashyap Income
Dependency of Mr. Anurag Kashyap’s Net Worth:
In case of celebrities, a lot of earning depends on fan following. Anurag Kashyap is one of the most popular Director, Director and film maker in India and other countries. Apart from film making, Mr. Kashyap is also the chairman of Anurag Kashyap Films Pvt. Ltd, which is the biggest privately held production house in the country. He has also invested in multiple real – estate properties. Thus, we can be very positive that the net worth of Anurag sir will keep on growing through the years.
About Anurag Kashyap: Biography
If you are a Hindi romantic Cinema fan, you might already know few things about Anurag Kashyap that are mentioned below:
Filmmaker Anurag Kashyap was born on 10 September 1972 in UP’s Gorakhpur district. His full name is Anurag Singh Kashyap. Father’s name is Prakash Singh Kashyap. There is a brother named Abhinav Singh Kashyap and sister Anubhuti Kashyap.
Anurag Kashyap is also involved in controversies. Whether it was a tweet on the Pakistan tour of Karan Johar‘s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil in the past, or the attack on the Karni Sena in Rajasthan on the sets of Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film Padmavati, it was full of controversy.
Anurag Kashyap was first married to editor Aarti Bajaj, who got divorced in 2009. Kalki married Anurag to Cochlean – the marriage did not last long and the two separated in 2015. Anurag has a daughter Alia Kashyap from first wife Aarti Bajaj.
Anurag Kashyap Education
Filmmaker Anurag Kashyap graduated from Hansraj College, University of Delhi. After this he joined the theater. He also got his early education from Green School in Dehradun and Scindia School in Gwalior. He joined the street play group Jan Natya Manch while studying at Hansraj College.
Anurag Kashyap interesting Facts
- During the graduation in Delhi, he joined the local play group and joined the drama.
- The International Film Festival held in Delhi inspired him so much that he came to Mumbai in 1993 and struggled there too.
- Wrote some episodes of the serial ‘Kabhi Kabhi’.
- In 1998, the film ‘Satya’ got a chance to write, while Shool and Kaun also wrote dialogues.
Anurag Kashyap is a Bollywood Director famous for his movies “Gangs of Wasseypur,” “Black Friday” and “Gulaal.” He is popular for his exceptional directing skills. Here are some unknown facts about Anurag Kashyap
His debut movie was Black Friday starringKay Kay Menon in the lead role. Truly, his directorial film was Paanch, but it never released because of the Censor Board.
Anurag Singh Kashyap is from Benares, Uttar Pradesh. He had an interest in movies from very young age. He watched a lot of movies in his college life. He also got involved in drugs and alcohol.
He did his schooling from Scindia School in Gwalior and completed his graduation from Delhi University. His debut film “Black Friday” won the Grand Jury Prize at third Annual Indian Film Festival.
This director from Benares came to Mumbai to pursue his career in Film Industry. He did a lot of struggle and got first chance to write the screenplay in Ram Gopal Verma’s Satya. Satya was a hit. He got famous for this movie and later got privilege to write many films screenplays and dialogues.
- Anurag Kashyap is famous as “Poster Boy” of Bollywood. He also founded his film production called “Anurag Kashyap Pvt. Ltd.” Run by Guneet Monga. He also co-founded some production companies like Sikhya Entertainment in 2008.
- He also directed the epic series “Gangs of Wasseypur.” The film was highly praised and won many awards. Manoj Bajpayee and Nawazuddin Siddique were in the lead roles of the movie. Nawazzudin Siddique became very popular after this movie and got the offer of many other films.
- Recently he was the producer of “Trapped” and was highly appreciated by critics. The lead star of the movie is Rajkumar Rao. He has also produced some other movies like Udaan, Hunter and Udta Punjab which were the commercial success. In “Water” he was the screenwriter.
- He was married to Aarti earlier and then was married to Kalki Koechlin. He has a daughter with Aarti named ‘Aalia.’
- He also said in a podcast with AIB that torrent sites play a very significant role in lighting up small Bollywood movies.
- Other than “Gangs of Wasseypur” and “Black Friday” he also directed No Smoking, Gulaal, That Girl in the Yellow Boots, Ugly, Bombay Velvet and Raman Raghav 2.0. Nawazuddun Siddique played the lead role in the movie “Raman Raghav 2.0.”
- He also makes some cameo appearances in his films. He has also directed one of the four parts from Bombay Talkies.
- His film Bombay Velvet highly flopped on the Box Office. This film had a loss of over 100 crores, and its budget was 125 crores. Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Kapoor were in the lead role in the film. He is one of the directors from Bollywood who does something extraordinary in his movies.
- As a filmmaker, the film Five was made but was not released.
- Anurag Kashyap was the director of ‘Black Friday’, Gulal, ‘No Smoking’, ‘Dev D’, ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’ and ‘Bombay Velvet’.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.