Anil Kapoor Net Worth is $18 Million (Rs. 134 Crore)
|Birth Date||24 December 1956|
|Kids||Sonam Kapoor, Harshvardhan Kapoor, Rhea Kapoor|
|Birth Place||Chembur, Mumbai|
|Wife :||Sunita Kapoor (m. 1984)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2020||134 Crore INR|
|Estimated Annual Salary||10 -12 Crore|
Anil Kapoor is one of the finest, and a popular actor in Bollywood . He is one of the most versatile actors, and has performed in almost all genres of films. With the finest acting comes the finest responsibility, Mr. Kapoor has maintained it all, at the top spot when it comes to acting in Bollywood Cinema.
Here, we will discuss about Mr. Anil Kapoor’s profession, career, businesses, earnings, wealth and most importantly his net worth. Mr. Kapoor is an actor – singer as well as a film producer of Bollywood cinema and International projects. He started his acting career in the early 1970’s, but the film eventually didn’t release.
His first Hindi film was released in the year 1979, from then until now with his fine acting and simplicity, Mr. Kapoor has earned massive respect in film industry, as well as a massive amount of net worth.Let’s have a predicted look over Mr. Anil Kapoor’s wealth which can further give as an estimated amount of his net worth.
Anil Kapoor Net Worth 2020
The total net worth of Mr. Anil Kapoor is estimated to be 18 Million USD, which in Indian Currency is approximately 134 Crore Indian Rupee (i.e. approx One Hundred and Thirty Four Crore INR). Also, the net worth of Anil Kapoor has seen a rise of about 35% over the past few years. Also, he endorses various brands and a major part of his income comes from brand Endorsements and personal Investments.
Apart from earning and such huge net worth, Mr. Kapoor is also a great donor when it comes to charity. A large amount of his income is donated to various charity programs and campaigns. He is also one of the highest taxpayers in the country.
|Net Worth (2020)||$ 18 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||134 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||1 Crore +|
|yearly Income||10 to 12 Crore +|
Anil Kapoor’s House:
Anil Kapoor House: Anil Kapoor lives in a luxury bungalow in Mumbai, India. He has a total of 3 houses and the value of these properties is about 35 Crores INR. He also owns multiple real estate properties across the country.
Anil Kapoor Cars: Anil Kapoor is very passionate about cars and also the Car collection of Anil Kapoor is quite large. Anil Kapoor owns few of the best luxury cars in the world. The Car brands owned by Anil Kapoor include Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Jaguar and Audi. He recently bought a BMW luxury car worth 225,000 USD which in India currency is approximately One Crore forty five Lakh.
Anil Kapoor Salary / remuneration:
|Estimated Net Worth||Rs. 134 Crore INR|
|Annual Income||Rs. 8 – 10 Crore INR|
|Houses||Rs. 35 Crore INR|
|Luxury Cars||Rs. 9 Crore INR|
Anil Kapoor Net Worth
Anil Kapoor’s Net Worth Sources:
In case of any celebrities, a lot of their earning depends on fan following. Anil Kapoor is one of the most popular actors in the world of cinema. Apart from acting, Mr. Kapoor is also a film producer and holds different businesses across the world. Thus, we can be very positive that the net worth of Anil sir will keep on growing through the years.
About Mr. Anil Kapoor Family : Biography
Anil Kapoor was born on 24th December, 1956 in the state of Maharashtra, India.Anil completed his graduation from St. Xavier’s College Mumbai.
Anil made his acting Debut with the film “hamare tumhare” in the year 1979 and his first leading role was in the movie “Woh 7 Din”.During his early days, he was struggling with financial crisis and even used to work in Raj Kapoor’s garage.
Anil was once denied an admission to the Pune Film Institute.Anil kapoor’s production house has spent a whooping Rs. 100 Crore to finalise the deal with Twentieth Century Fox to bring American series 24 to India.
Anil kapoor Movies
Anil Kapoor’s most popular films are;
- Woh Saat Din
- Ram Lakhan
- Roop ki Rani Choro ka raja
- Biwi No 1
- No entry
- Slumdog Millionaire
- Race series
- Welcome series
- Shot out at wadal
- Nayak and many more
Anil was a part of the American Series 24 and as well as the Indian Series or the adaption of American Series 24 too. He has also worked in many International projects such as Mission Impossible. Anil has won many film fare awards and also a national Award for the best actor. His film Slum dog millionaire has also won an Oscar Award.
Everyone has got some little secrets or truths about their life but when it is about our favourite person, we develop a keen interest in going through the pages of our favourite person’s life book. We hope we have given you the brief yet attention grasping reading stuff from Anil Kapoor’s life.
10 unknown,interesting facts about Anil Kapoor
- He debuted when he was just 14. In 1971, he played the role of young Shashi Kapoor in Tu Payal Mein Geet. However, the film did not release in the theatres.
- In 1979, he got his first film ‘Hamare Tumhare’. The music in the film was given by legendary R D Burman.
- He worked in over 125 Bollywood movies.
- Apart from Bollywood, he has also worked in Hollywood in 2008 in ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ which was his first International collaboration with Donny Boyle in the year 2008.
- Anil was part of the eighth season of the international series 24, which got him huge appreciation worldwide. Anil also made 24 in Hindi for Indian television. This also turned out to be a huge success.
- Anil was not the first choice for Mr.India, one of the super hit movies. The movie was offered to Amitabh Bachchan and after he refused, Anil got the role.
- Anil wanted to join Pune Film Institute, but couldn’t get through. He took training from Roshan Taneja’s acting school.
- He is a proud father of three successful children Sonam, Rhea and Harshvardhan Kapoor. With each of them growing up; it looks like he is losing some more grey hair. He is a young old man in the industry.
- Many of us did not know that Anil Kapoor is a trained semi-classical singer and an all-rounder when it comes to talent. He has sung in ‘Pyar Kiya Nahi Jaata’ from ‘Woh 7 Din’ in 1983 and ‘I Love You’ from ‘Hamara Dil Aapke Paas Hai’ in 2000.
- He has received many Film fare awards, for movies like No Entry, Welcome, Race, Race 2, Dil Dhadakne Do and many more.
- His first Filmfare Best Actor award was for Tezaab.
- He got National Award for the film ‘Pukar’.
- Anil is a fitness freak and is very particular about what he eats.
At the end, we hope and wish Anil Kapoor a successful year ahead.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.