Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Net Worth is $31 Million ( Rs 227 Crores )
: Models and Artists are the most creative profession in today’s world. But in India, models don’t get a lot of appreciation if they are not famous and Bollywood has become the only place in India where artist and Models gets fame and fortune.
One such famous personality and one among the most beautiful creations of God is Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. She is considered to be among the most beautiful and prettiest ladies across the globe.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan who made India proud in the year 1994 after bagging the Miss World title has clearly come a long way now. She is known as one of the most beautiful women alive on Earth and we totally second that.
We loved Nandini in Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam and we adored Paro from Devdas. She had many admirers in her lives who were completely smitten by her and that include the superstar Salman Khan and Vivek Oberoi.
However in the end it was Abhishek Bachchan who managed to woo this actress and she decided to tie knot with him in year 2007. After marrying Abhishek, she did many films but sparingly and when she got pregnant, she took a long sabbatical to enjoy motherhood. Later she returned to 70 mm with Jazbaa.
10 unknown interesting facts about Aishwarya Rai Bacchan
- Aishwarya initially wanted to be an architect. Ultimately, modelling happened and we were gifted with this beauty Also Read – Happy Birthday, Ranbir Kapoor: From Rockstar to Sanju, here are 7 memorable portrayals of the versatile actor
- Aishwarya’s famous Pepsi ad co-starring Aamir Khan was shot in a single night during the Mumbai riots in 1992-93.
- It is said that when President George W Bush visited India, he had invited Aishwarya to a luncheaon, but she was unable to attend.
- She featured in her first commercial ad for Camlin Pencils, when she was in ninth standard
- Tulips at the Keukenhof Gardens in the Netherlands has been named after Aishwarya Rai.
- Originally, before the release of the film Mohabbatein, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was meant to be a guest appearance. However, after the film released, the fact she was in the film became so popular that the filmmakers decided to make her a regular character.
- Karan Johar had approached Aishwarya to play the role of Tina in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. However the actress could not do it since her dates were blocked by her movie Jeans.
- While she won the Miss World contest, the evening’s host Richard Steinmetz had asked her out but she politely refused.
- Among all her co-stars, Rajinikant is Ash’s favourite. She recalls working with him as the best experience ever.
- The secret of her beauty is that she consumes lesser food. Aishwarya loves reading books on history whenever she gets time. After her lunch, she usually has the habit of nibbling at fruits.
- She has the habit of collecting all news articles which are written on her
- She was the first Indian to ever visit the Oprah Winfrey show
- In spite of having an army of servants at her command, Aishwarya, who is said to be an excellent cook, loves to take the effort of doing it herself for Abhishek.
- As a token of his love for her, Abhishek however ditched the designer diamonds and instead gifted Aish with the very same ring that he used during the shoot of Guru.
There are more than 17000 websites dedicated to Aishwarya Rai. As per imdb, her official website is www.AishwaryaWorld.com.
Here, we will discuss about Mrs. Bachchan’s modelling career, her rise as an actor, other professions and most importantly her wealth and her net worth. Mrs. Bachchan started her career as a model, in the year 1991, she won the International Supermodel Contest which was organised by Forbes and got eventually featured in American Edition of Vogue. She had won various titles in National and International Modelling championships, which include:
- Miss World
- Miss India World
- Miss India (1st runner up)
- Miss Photogenic
- Miss Miraculous
- Miss Perfect Ten
- Miss Popular
- Miss World Continental Queen of Beauty – Asia and Oceania.
She made her acting debut in Tamil movie Iruvar, directed by a very famous and talented man, Mani Ratnam. From then on, she is unstoppable and is the most successful actor in the world of cinema across the globe. Obviously, she is the superstar of modelling and is also known for her acting performances. The beautiful lady also tops the chart as one of the highest paid actors and one of the richest celebrities in terms of wealth and net worth.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Net Worth
The total net worth of Mrs. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is estimated to be 35.5 Million USD, which in Indian Currency is approximately 2272177500.00 Indian Rupees (i.e. approx Two hundred and Twenty Seven Crores INR). Most of her earning comes from her Brand endorsements and her personal investments.
She had established the Aishwarya Rai Foundation in the year 2004, to help rural people across the country. She is also one of the highest Income Tax payers in the country.
Aishwarya Rai’s Property House:
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan House: Mrs. Bachchan currently lives with her husband in a Luxurious Bungalow in Mumbai suburbs area. Besides this, she also owns two houses one in Mumbai and the other one in the Jumeirah Golf Estates in Dubai. It is one of the most luxurious houses in the world and often is the talk of the town.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cars: Aishwarya has a unique car collection and is known for doing things in style. The car brand owned by Mrs. Bachchan is Mercedes Benz and Audi, and also a Mini Cooper for her daughter.
Average Earnings/ Remuneration: She is one of the highest paid actresses across the globe. Her average earning and remuneration from movies are as follows:
|Estimated Net Worth||Rs. 227 Crore|
|Average Movie Remuneration||Rs. 6 Crore|
|Brand Endorsement fee||Rs. 7 Crore|
|Personal Investment||Rs. 182 Crore|
|Luxury Cars||Rs. 4.2 Crore|
|Income Tax||Rs. 2 Crore|
Let us have a look at the facts about Mrs. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Approx Annual Earnings for the last few years which are a part of her net worth:
|2016||Rs. 48 Crore|
|2015||Rs. 45.44 Crore|
|2014||Rs. 18.56 Crore|
|2013||Rs. 19.20 Crore|
Sources of Mrs. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Net Worth:
Aishwarya has a long journey in the film Industry as well as in modelling which is appreciated across the globe, and her consistency with films and international projects shows that her success rate is very high. Also she has numerous international brand endorsements and has invested heavily in multiple real – estate properties. Hence, we can be very positive about her net worth which will be growing through the years to come.
About Aishwarya Rai Bachchan:Biography
If you love the Beautiful lady, you might already know some of the interesting facts about Aishwarya Rai Bachchan which are stated below:
- Aishwarya was born on 1st November 1973, in the state of Karnataka, India.
- The couple has been blessed with a beautiful baby girl Aaradhya.
- Aishwarya is the only actress who had endorsed the two rival brands i.e. Coca Cola and Pepsi.
- She was featured in her first commercial ad for Camlin Pencils, when she was in ninth standard.
- She is the first Indian actress to be a jury member at the Cannes Film Festival in the year 2003.
- Aishwarya has been awarded various titles and one such honour is the Padma Shri awarded by the Government of India in the year 2009.
- She is the First Indian ever to visit the most popular Oprah Winfrey Show.
- It has been observed that there are more than 17,000 sites dedicated to Aishwarya Rai. But as per IMDB, her official website is www.AishwaryaWorld.com
This is a brief story about the life of Mrs. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan which undoubtedly is so fascinating! We wish her lots of success & wealth in the years to come!
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.